+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 347 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best way to trade with the news but sometimes what happens that the forex couple trades the
    news or instantly gets a spike and without knowing anything we are in a place where we can not decide the trend of this couple.
    Sometimes news gives us time to get it. Recently, the SNB's intervention to peg the euro to 1.2,
    the news came and within seconds the couple moved 1000 pips. Means before we can order we are in a position where we can not decide.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    News trading is very good but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news then it would be very difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be aware of the latest news so that any sudden news don't disturb my trading.
    We do not need to wait for news or news updates to trade. It is important to react positively about
    news updates and we must know the impact of news on the market and how the market reacts to it.
    For proper basic and technical knowledge is required.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2017-10-31)

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    personally I'd rather avoid opening positions at news that will be released and would prefer to wait and see how the market responds to news and, when everything is clear I will open a new position
    If you believe the news will make a profit for us, you can trade on the news, we must improve our fundamental ability to read and analyze the news.
    I kinda opened the pending order before the news was released
    salam best regard

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm a little afraid of the news because I do not really know how it will affect the currency I'm trading.
    But sometimes I trade without checking the news first and I always lose the trade because of it.
    So the first thing to do before trading is checking the news so I do not get caught in the crossfire ... lol
    regard

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-10-25), sodar (2017-10-28)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is very well explained by taoufik, I have taken some hints from the writing.
    I have tried to exchange news on demo accounts, but there are times when high-impact news does not go as planned,
    as opposed to the same news announcement before. it's very risky
    salam best regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

seblak (2017-10-25)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    news trading ko bohat se log is liye prefer karte hian q ke news ane ke bad market bohat fast move karti hai or humain bohat zyda profit bi mil skta hai islye humain news ke bad trade karni chaye or hum acha money earn kar skte hain short time main.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), batool (2017-10-25), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), danish555 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-23), kanita (2017-10-23), munibkhan (2017-10-27), sarfraz786 (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can not manage your trade with high impact news, better away from them. Keep trying on demo accounts
    and you will have a good handle on trading with news.
    I also try to have control over the news trade.
    good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

siomay (2017-10-25)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex market actually I believe taking an order when there is on going news is risky. the volatility of market becomes so high and the price movements is so fast. but if we already learning about fundamental analysis we can make profits from it. in my experience, once we know a news will realesed, we should do analysis and taking an order before it. of course we should have an high accuration of predict the result of the news.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    There are certain news which has a minimum impact on the market and some news which have a big impact on the market.It is very important to understand the impact a news will have over the market and the kind of impact it will have.It is very important to watch the market reaction after the news and wait and then trade.
    har news ka apna apna impact hota hi oe market
    kayi news little impact wali hoti hai aur kayi news big impact wali hoti hai..news to hisab se tarding karna kafi
    safe rehta hai kyunki news ka effect zarur hota hai market e ..
    forex me news kab hut hota hai role
    CMIIW

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    News trading is very risky one, we see some spikes when news release we should have some good strategy to do news trading and we need some good experience.
    I do the same with you, better if we will trap. place pending orders in two positions.
    and we did it 15 minutes or 5 minutes before the news release.
    it's good if high-impact news trade when the market moves fast,
    but not all high-impact news can move the market quickly in no time
    salam best regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 347 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)