+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news trading is not safe cause the main reason is it may differ reading of them between the traders.you may price it and some big players may not price it.that is why some times when the usd news are very positive but the usd will go down .so based on that data if you will buy and you will loose.the important is if how the big banks or players price it.you can see it only on the charts . harmonic reasoning is real consequential constant to consider before we staring our positions because our superfine specialized analysis module be made invalid and vacuum if we handle it. and the industry faculty propose opposite our positions in human we missed a intelligence which is quite considerable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Suddenly I started to love news trading. Technicals only show us the past data in the form of different indicators. All indicators show us the past data and we can only predict the future moves using that. But in news trading after any high impact news release we can trade more accurately on the basis of that results. No mate, news trading is much secure and easy than technical trading. You only have to get some good source to get the latest news as early as possible so that you can act wisely and quickly. All you have to do is go in the market with a stop loss and then just see the news results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह खबर द्वारा व्यापार का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, लेकिन कभी कभी क्या होता है कि खबर के खिलाफ विदेशी मुद्रा जोड़े, ट्रेडों या तुरंत यह कील जगह पर कुछ भी हम कर रहे हैं जानने के बिना हो जाता है और जहां हम जोड़ी की प्रवृत्ति का फैसला करने में सक्षम नहीं कर सकते. कभी कभी हमें खबर हासिल करने के लिए समय देना. हाल ही में, 1.2 से खूंटी यूरो करने के लिए SNB हस्तक्षेप, समाचार आता है और कुछ सेकंड के भीतर जोड़ी 1000 pips चले गए. मतलब है कि इससे पहले कि हम स्थिति पर हैं जहां हम तय करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं हम आदेश जगह कर सकते हैं.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but, the most difficult part of trading news is if the market sentiment has preceded before the fundamental news is released. for me is a tricky thing. every so often I come across, according to a news schedule will be released 2 hours ahead, but the price has moved from now. how in dealing with this? It's not just the fear that lead us to look after the news frequently while trading. News play vital role in forex trade. Even a single news can lift the trend as well as bring them down. That is why to keep consistent trade, we need to look after the news too.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is really a painful thing to me.. Because I really cant gauge what news will bring how much effect to that currency.. because sometimes good news hurt that currency while bad news helped.. its vastly seen on USD pair.. because of risk aversion and risk appetiate... I saw oneday that even after a major good news USD was dropping because everybody thinks that world economy is in better shape so they start buying higher yielding currency..!!!

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be its about long and short but i seen due to high impact news there is very big movement of market and if continue there is bad news of that currency then it may change trend soon , so i think its always better to keep in news to unexpected thing happen. you are right i agree with you i think that the trade wit the news is very useful because i have trade in forex since 2 years and untill now i have not lose any deal that i open it with the news but unfortently we cant find the good news evryday so we should take the advntage when ther is a good news

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick. the news trading is not safe cause the main reason is it may differ reading of them between the traders.you may price it and some big players may not price it.that is why some times when the usd news are very positive but the usd will go down .so based on that data if you will buy and you will loose.the important is if how the big banks or players price it.you can see it only on the charts .

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental analysis is the part of the our trading..and should not be ignored..news trading helps us to forcast future market postion..big news affect more to market so we should usually trade considering the news I love news trading very much but sometime confused when for same currency there is more 2 or 3 news at a time and when released then one is showing good for currency others are showing some not good . at this point i dont try to trade because of confused . instead that news trading is great i think .

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i also know that the news is important to have a big impact on price movements, and at the emergence of important news that prices will move quickly. but what matters to me is my inability to analyze the news, so I have not dared to use fundamental analysis / analysis of news... I lack understanding of the impact of forex news. So I am more secure transactions when there is no news of a "high impact". Since I had experience to transact when there is important news, and there are very strong reversal pattern that makes my loss in a pair.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह खबर द्वारा व्यापार का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है, लेकिन कभी कभी क्या होता है कि खबर के खिलाफ विदेशी मुद्रा जोड़े, ट्रेडों या तुरंत यह कील जगह पर कुछ भी हम कर रहे हैं जानने के बिना हो जाता है और जहां हम जोड़ी की प्रवृत्ति का फैसला करने में सक्षम नहीं कर सकते. कभी कभी हमें खबर हासिल करने के लिए समय देना. हाल ही में, 1.2 से खूंटी यूरो करने के लिए SNB हस्तक्षेप, समाचार आता है और कुछ सेकंड के भीतर जोड़ी 1000 pips चले गए. मतलब है कि इससे पहले कि हम स्थिति पर हैं जहां हम तय करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं हम आदेश जगह कर सकते हैं.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)