+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 347 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dingding View Post
    impact news can be directly mentioned in your graph or its effect slowly to move the price of one currency.
    Usually each country has its own economic policy. Sometimes they aim to increase the value
    or lower the value against other currencies. So I think the impact of economic news needs more study than pure technical analysis
    regard
    Trade news is great but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news it will be very
    difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be alert to the latest news
    so that any sudden news does not interfere with my trading.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

tulang (2017-11-28)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    news trading can making us to get a lot of pips when it is released because when we trade on the news time...the market would move so fast into the news direction...so then you should be careful when you trade on the news release in order to not making you getting loss...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23), takabo (2017-12-23)

Junior Member HAMZA M is on a distinguished road HAMZA M's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kheal sy new trading krna theak hy asa krny sy kafi had tak profit hasil kya ja skta hy kiu k news my jo trading k bary btaya jata hy wo jhot ni hota or agr apni souch ko istimal kr k hum news k zirye trading kry to hum bohot profit hasil kr skty hy

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro news trading achi v hai or nai v app news trading karke profit bana v sakte hai loss v kar sakte hai matlab app apni sare account ko swipe v kar sakte hai es waja app ko chahi aa app ek acha money mangement bana ee fer app kam kare fer app ek achi trading kar sakte hai bai ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexlive For This Useful Post:

majahar_ali (2017-12-16)

Junior Member saeedi1980 is on a distinguished road saeedi1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of trade may last for several days to several weeks and sometimes longer, depending on the trend. Trend traders look for successive higher highs or lower highs to determine the trend of a security. By jumping on and riding the "wave," trend traders aim to benefit from both the up and downside of market movements.

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    aapko news trading ka accha experience Hona Zaroori Hai news trading ke liye aapke paas experience information on Knowledge Ka Hona Zaroori Hai news trading par market ki move Itni hi hoti hai ki market 1000 2000. Ki mukhya kar jati hai agar Apke Pas experience ho aur news ko follow kar sakte ho aap news for trading karke bahut accha profit Hasil kar sakte ho aur kuch Hai Hawa mein aapko accha profit of aapka capital De Din ho sakta hai ya nahi ho sakta hai

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

chak148 (2017-12-29), fxearner (2017-11-27), incomejobs (2017-11-27), majahar_ali (2017-12-16)

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaroni View Post
    It may be long and short but I see because of the high-impact news there is a very large market movement
    and if it continues there is bad news from that currency then it might soon change trend,
    so I think it's always better to keep up the unexpected things happen
    good luck
    impact news can be directly mentioned in your graph or its effect slowly to move the price of one currency.
    Usually each country has its own economic policy. Sometimes they aim to increase the value
    or lower the value against other currencies. So I think the impact of economic news needs more study than pure technical analysis
    regard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dingding For This Useful Post:

utama (2017-11-27)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay okta View Post
    I love trading the news very much but sometimes confused when for the same currency there
    are more 2 or 3 news at once and when it is released then one good show for the other currency shows that is not good.
    At this point I'm not trying to trade because I'm confused. On the contrary, the news is very good.
    CMIIW
    It may be long and short but I see because of the high-impact news there is a very large market movement
    and if it continues there is bad news from that currency then it might soon change trend,
    so I think it's always better to keep up the unexpected things happen
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

dingding (2017-11-26)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maspion View Post
    In my view the trade news is a bit difficult .. not an easy task. need a good experience
    for new trading. we can not easily figure out the right pair movement when the news comes ...
    because at the moment new price movements are very fast in both directions. one other problem
    at the time of the command execution time ... our trade order takes a long time to be executed.
    good luck
    I love trading the news very much but sometimes confused when for the same currency there
    are more 2 or 3 news at once and when it is released then one good show for the other currency shows that is not good.
    At this point I'm not trying to trade because I'm confused. On the contrary, the news is very good.
    CMIIW

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

sakaroni (2017-11-24)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    aksar log kehtay hein news kay time trading nahi karni chhaye uska reason yeh hai kay us time movement bohat fast hoti hai aor account wash honey ka khatra hota hai agar ap ne zayada lot ka use kiya hai is liye agar ap ney kam lot use ki hai to phr ap news kay time trading kar saktay hein.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-25), billyboy00007 (2017-11-20), fxearner (2017-11-21), israr2017 (2017-11-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-20), mian5575405 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 347 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)