+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 347 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make big profits from this angle of publicity. And this line is very important to follow. I want to see one line just to get help from quickly to enter a number of things that you can make contacts. Note that almost all major forms of public communication, which may be due to trade.
    Trading news is very good on the forex market. some people see it as a burden to go to the news before trading. fundamental news analysis and technical analysis are very important so that makes traders full of good information about marketam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-14), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading se humain bohat nuqsan bi ho skta hai or bohat zyada fida bi ho skta hai both cheezain possible hain agr humain is main hum ko bohat zyda effort karne ki zarurt parti ha t hum Forex main successful ho skt hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-14), danish555 (2018-08-31), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), sufiyan22 (2018-08-29), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading news is great after you know exactly how to interpret the news. There are many traders who are looking for important news releases but still face losses due to poor market anticipation and bad news assessments. and I think new trade is not a matter of fear but the lack of the right news is the main problem. traders living in developed countries don't know about the economies of the United States and Europe or other large countries. so when we trade the currency pair of this country not on the basis of news but it depends on technical analysis. some time we got news when the effect was finished or nearing completion and at that time we could not benefit from it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is more effective for most traders when they will learn the market better. The problem is we need to be better traders if we want to have a good news trading style.
    Some Traders like to trade on the basis of News, News is available on the Economic Calendar. On the basis of the importance of moving market news, on the basis of a moving market some brokers take profits and get success in Trade News. I found several traders arranging their orders before the news was published, when the news published by the trade occurred automatically.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators show us the data that has passed and we can predict single movements of prospects used to facilitate. After we cannot check it accurately, or we are more likely to manage technical analysis. Many traders create losses to support wound news. They believe that instant primers, but considering their trade will be transformed into losers. So we all understand seriously about pleasant news.
    Related financial matters are announcements of big news and big profits made before this. Because close to me this thread is important for opinion. I would love to be happy with this thread to immediately post good news to get a good profit. A good trader can make a profit from the news but not a beginner.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view, news trading is one of the profit trades. But there is no need to analyze the impact of the news, it is very difficult and requires a lot of practice and you have to trade in a demo account first with news and trade news is a good idea and we earn a great income from forex in a short time if we understand news trading so create a demo account and trade to keep up with the news you get a good experience about news trading and then use it in real trading

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was afraid to trade on the news. because I am still a new trader I learned about technical analysis and after that I have a target to study the impact of news on the market. so now I keep telling the dice. I only trade with technical analysis and I do not trade on the basis of news because when I get news from the Internet already news that has been accepted by the wholesalers globally, so I will get caught in their trading positions. So I just trade by keeping an eye on the opening price and the low price of the high day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are an experienced trader then you can trade in the froex market when every fundamental comes the market movements very fast and we can earn big money and some time we can face big losses, news trading is the best for big investment traders, if your investment is very low then my advice is the friendlier away from the market when there is news coming. and the news has a big impact on the forex market and you can evaluate the market and make trades according to it but the most important is that you have the knowledge that how much this will impact on the market

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your brother is right because it is true now most of the time the market moves very early for news and thinks technical analysis sometimes fails when big news comes and has a big impact on the market. for this I am not looking for long term trading because because of this news sometimes the trend will be opposite very quickly. and Change today I almost did not check on trading broadcast time. I never felt horrified when the information came. most of the instances when it happened, I was out on any business, so my trade broadcast could not change. first when circumstances are announced, there is a contrary treaty of trading rules.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news trading is very difficult for beginners to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about certain news releases, that what the impact on the market. Once you go through this news trading experience it will be easy for you to trade on news releases. and Financial and capital markets are reacting strongly to the release of economic news. The release of NFP figures, housing sales figures, GDP figures or other socio-economic and political news mostly make the currency market uneasy, unstable and anxious with big spikes in the moments after the news release. This instability makes the forex market so attractive only if you know how to use it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 347 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)