+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 347 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Banned abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim is just really nice abdelkrim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that many of you are trying to read many articles about Forex market news so they will probably find out what the price index might do later or try to even trade on the news every week. I know this because I receive e-mails every day. Today, I will explain to you why you wasted your time when you followed the news closely, and why you should immediately take off this habit that is counterproductive to you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abdelkrim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (4)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    news per ap ko trading karni chahiye ap agar is main risk lay saktay hein to ap news ka time note kar lein aor news aney say kuch time pehlay trade enter kar lein phir apko ko acha profit ya loss ho jaye ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-11-28), sara98065 (2018-11-28), Sunriser1 (2018-11-28), Unregistered (2)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    aap enws ke hisab se trade karte ho, to profit ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai...
    lekin news ka wait karbne me aapko kayi br kuch din lag jate hai kyunki major news daily nahi aati market me..
    lekin news w3ale din aghar apse galti ho gayi to apka bahut zada los ho sakta hai kyunki koi bhi major news market ko bahut buri tarah hila ke rakh detio ha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30), Sunriser1 (2018-11-28)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading via news is very serious, especially for beginners even the way you place pending orders before publishing a news with one or two minutes in this way can be a serious price tossed between ups and downs and stop loss hits in sales and purchases in the deal as well. and Trade news is not the best. But a big movement happened by the news. I am sure that we are able to produce big pips, showing that it is also accurate in history, however, that will not happen really. Suppose that when the truth is actually enough, after that it can increase the purchase price of the estimated foreign currency, but at some point there is a crazy movement on the side.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is always one step forward technically, the schedule is waiting for news so we can predict market movements. when the news is released, the movement is very fast moving and very dynamic, if we can read which direction the price will move it is not difficult to get a lot of profits in a short time and big news can bring the market away from your value in a few minutes so traders just avoid trading as long as these fundamentals are true that you can make big money during the news but on the other hand there is a possibility of losing money also my friends think traders have accounts that have low balances that are used to avoid trading,

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business we want to succeed, we need to work hard. When we work hard and involve fully in any business we succeed in it. In Forex trading if anyone wants to succeed in an easy way, he must consult with experts and take tips on how to avoid losses. If anyone is really involved in Forex trading there is an easy one to succeed in some time. and I don't think that you have to believe in news in the forex trading business I think that forex trading is very very risky and I in forex we all need to have strong confidence that we must try our best to get more from foorex trading and to get the form lt bsuienss forex trading

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big profits are made before big media statements (especially economic-related material). which means this sentence is important for opinion. I like to see that line to have a few posts immediately about the good things about it so we can generate revenue. Remember to post almost all major media that can affect trading. and news trading is the best way to make good and easy profits, if the right risk management steps are taken and the situation or news is analyzed correctly. so I don't understand why most traders avoid it. that's ridiculous.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend for asking questions during the news that trading during the news is one of the best times to trade and also the worst time to trade so I don't like working during the news because the market moves randomly and large liquidity can lose money because it prefers to work in the long run, the best news that does not have an impact in the near future and big profits are made before the main information statement (especially monetary issues). so this thread is very important to be able to see. I like to observe this type of thread to have several publications quickly on very good news to ensure we can create income. You need to publish only about the main information that can generate purchases and sales.

Senior Member NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151 has a reputation beyond repute NOOR151's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,515 Times in 1,199 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    Its true that you can earn huge money during news..but on the other side,there are chances of loosing money also

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The large profit area unit was made before the big big news announcement. so this thread is very important for opinion. I want to make sure that this thread has some very good posts right now about very good news so we will create profits. please post any big news that will result in trade and trade news can bring us enormous opportunities in a very short period of time, but make sure that it can work against you too. It is good that we are neutral in this regard and make our trade as normal as possible, I might lose more time than I get through the news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 347 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)