+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 347 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course its risky because price moves very rapidly. We should test news strategy on demo account first and we should deeply observe that how the market behaves when news releases. Then we can be able to earn something on the time of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade during news. and I think this is the best time to earn large profits. I wait for the entire NFP release month is my favorite time of the negotiation. I think every active trader can earn huge profits over new. And can also arrive at his goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gobi_mlk is an unknown quantity at this point gobi_mlk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forx daily some news are published.foex news is very important who scalping in forex because in5-10 minutes 30-50 pips can move.it is depend on the news how much important.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news come and great impact on market for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick and but when great impact then most of the time time such to favour of that courrency.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is a best way of trading i like this type of trade because news are very affective on fores market when news comes in market then price movement goes fast and rate turn very fast in news period in this time we can get easy pips from news period .

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is high skill and understanding that we need to trade the news in forex currency trading business. If we trade news without knowledge about it, then the market volatility would kill off our trading account with losses.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News treading is totally different type of treading it needs lots of experience in treading and fundamental analysis.It have also a good risk in other hand have also good opportunity to earn a good amount of money.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    It's really profitable but as you said its difficult for new trader to understand the impact of news on forex trading because it did not effect directly and some time market move in both directions.
    trading on this news, we have to adjust to some news that is credible is not only a growing humor that sometimes confuses us to analyze the price moves that were not issued according to the news

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    It is the big opportunity for the trader. I am follow the forexfactory news. All market news is very depending of the trading. The trading forecast news determine all of the trader which quick change with in 30 or 40 minutes.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you my brother, the economic news may change the market in a fascinating way, I wait for the new 5 or 10 minutes after I entered the market, by what many traders lose their capital momnet at the output of economic news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 347 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)