+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 347 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you have not avoid the release of a news especially high- impact news because how else is the workings of the Forex related news . price changes . investors and investment activities. do not be afraid to release the news failure is the beginning of success. but to minimize losses better just use lots 0.01.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that news trading is very important in forex market. When a new publish at that time forex market movement is very high and you can take a profit from forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was the merchants who use candlestick analysis in trading. but sometimes I see the news on the internet about the economic development in the country whose currency traded uangnnya I sell. why I chose engineering candlestick from the news, because the news sometimes provide misleading information to the merchant, the news said the price would go up, but the fact the price drops.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear frient its true ka Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. per trading new ko sekhna ye sab se bari bat hai ager ap trading news ko market k sath compare kar k analysis karn jante hai tu ap ko as a expert consider kiya jata hai. tu best ye hai k phele ap demo account mien apni analysis ko ensure kar lie k ap k new trading kar sakte hai.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you seen due to high impact news there is very big movement of market and if continue there is bad news of that currency then it may change trend soon. so you think its always better to keep in news to unexpected thing happen.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmul View Post
    I think that news trading is very important thing in forex market. When a new released in that time forex market moves fast and you can more profit from forex market.
    han bhai news time ma her trader buhat acha paisa kama sakta hai magar news ko samjhna sab sa bari bat hoti hai .agar ap news ko samjh laitay hain tu ap earn kar lain gay aur agar ap na galt analysis kr li tu ap lp loss bi ho sakta hai.

Banned Nazmul is an unknown quantity at this point Nazmul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that news trading is very important thing in forex market. When a new released in that time forex market moves fast and you can more profit from forex market.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I dont like to follow news trading, I prefer to choose trade based on my technical analysis, trading based on news its hard to predicted and as we know news just give a while price movements, and news can't give long term movemetns to the price movements.
    You are right brother, News trading mein hume long term Movement nahi de sakta hai, lekin bhai intraday trader ke liye news trading kafi badiya hai, jo trader daily trading karte hai, aur daily order lagate hai, aur band karte hai, unke liye profit kamane ke liye best hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am concerned in the forex trading before we can invest in the fundamental analysis we just have to understand that before trading based on fundamental analysis we really need enough equity and good signer and with this we can always be at the positive side of the forex market based on my understanding

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    the news impact can be directly mention in your chart or its slowly effect to move the price of one currency. normally each country have their own economic policy. sometimes they purpose to increase the value or decreasing the value against other currency. so in my opinion impact of economic news need more study than technical analysis pure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 347 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)