+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 347 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Junior Member doakabul is an unknown quantity at this point doakabul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis is very important factor to consider before we open our positions because our best technical analysis will be made null and void if we ignore it. and the market will move opposite our positions in case we missed .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend agar humney economic news release ke hisaab sey market ko properly analyze karna seekh liya toh hum is strategy sey bahut saara profit bahut hi kum time mey earn kar saktey hain.Iske liye humein economic news calender use karna chahiye aur sirf high impact news per hi trade karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member D89 is an unknown quantity at this point D89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ne ek dam sahi bolaa bahi...mere saat esaa kai baar huaa hai.me news ka wait krta ta or jb news aati to us wakt kisi karn se me trading ni kr paata...pr me mahine ke first fireday ko aane waali news ko consider krta hu

Banned Hoda is an unknown quantity at this point Hoda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading based on news will give chances to get many pips of movement because when there is high impact news appearing so usually it will bring price to trending condition and if we can make good analysis so we can get many dollars in short-time. But if we made bad analysis, we must use good risk management so we won't take too much losses.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only expert trader are can do well in news trading instead of But it is very important to know about a nation situation by news rather than well we make analysis called fundamental that is based on the news economic data etc so than we trade after that analysis and trade well to earn money so i trade with news also let alone if we can trade properly at news release then we just need 30 minutes to trade per day with great profit

Senior Member dec is an unknown quantity at this point dec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of balance, then i will prefer to you to do news trading,
    If you have something, dont need to trade with news.But this one much profitable. I think its depend to and market.
    Always you should try to avoid lose.

Banned sotomie is an unknown quantity at this point sotomie's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you use oracle trademarks large deviation of the owner like has a good effect for the price movement of the currency after all taoufik is my only signifies multiple blog posts that have been deleted I've been waiting for the company to test what is in decline but there are now higher than this level of like so that we can get the profit from the effect of this so News trading is not a bad strategy because when Forex trader working with it trader will get target that Forex trader want to achieve

Member tanveer2014 is an unknown quantity at this point tanveer2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should not enter the market before theannouncement of news which very often cause huge fluctuations in exchange rates. One thing is important as really rich and smart people do not make big bets. The winners made their fortunes consistently making the right moves on the go.

Member hiplara is an unknown quantity at this point hiplara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very good but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news then it would be very difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be aware of the latest news so that any sudden news don't disturb my trading.

Member spark123 is an unknown quantity at this point spark123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right sir. I had experienced it many times. I had waited for the news and when it had arrived then due to some reason I was not able to trade. But I trade by considering the first fireday news of machine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 347 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)