+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 347 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member zeshan786 is an unknown quantity at this point zeshan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    बड़े लाभ एक बड़ी खबर (विशेष रूप से वित्तीय संबंधित मामले) की घोषणा से पहले किया जाता है. इसलिए यह मुद्दा विचार के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है. मुझे लगता है हम लाभ कर सकते हैं इतना है कि बहुत जल्द ही अच्छी खबर के बारे में कई पोस्ट करने के लिए इस धागे को देखने के लिए प्यार करता हूँ. व्यापार प्रभावित हो सकता है कि किसी भी बड़ी खबर के बाद करते कृपया

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is one thing that you have to be careful with you have to know the direction because when you trade just before the news that means that you may have know the direction that the pair will move

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ali315 is on a distinguished road ali315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect trading

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruf88 View Post
    I think, news trading is very helpful for all person because it is gives us good opportunity. I love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. I think, news gives us good chance become a expert trader in forex market. So i want to say that you can done forex business then you must follow the news.
    han bhai apki bat ekdum thik he agar aap news ko follow karte hein to aap is buisness me ashi success hasil kar skte hein kyo ke news trade ek esi trade hoti he jiske sath market movment ashi hoti he news ke sath market movment bhut fast hoti he bhai me news trade bhut passand karta hun

Banned paulpeter is an unknown quantity at this point paulpeter's Avatar
    Thanks
    as compared to the technical evaluation, fundamental evaluation is extremely complicated to perform in order to assess if you are a great evaluation of the announcement and also when you can forecast the influence of announcement appropriately you're going to get a huge advantage, although in case one can get a huge reduction.

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, news trading is very helpful for all person because it is gives us good opportunity. I love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. I think, news gives us good chance become a expert trader in forex market. So i want to say that you can done forex business then you must follow the news.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsantariq View Post
    hmay hamesha news ko follow kar k trade karni chahye me tu hamesha tb trade karta hun jb news release hoti ha or phr market jitnay pips oper ya neechay jana hota ha chali jati ha or jb movement reliable ho jati ha me tb trading karta hun or acha profti manage kar leta hun
    bhaiya ji agar news trader hain to uske liye jaruri hota hain ki wo news ko follow karke hi trading kare news trader kabhi bhi news se pahle ya bina news ke order open nahi karta hain news ke sath hi trade karta hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmay hamesha news ko follow kar k trade karni chahye me tu hamesha tb trade karta hun jb news release hoti ha or phr market jitnay pips oper ya neechay jana hota ha chali jati ha or jb movement reliable ho jati ha me tb trading karta hun or acha profti manage kar leta hun

Banned waqas12 is an unknown quantity at this point waqas12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear i agree with you news release honey key time trader key pas big opportunity hoti hi huge profit earn karney key liye me khud be news release me scalping karta hoon.

Banned step123 is an unknown quantity at this point step123's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the easiest ways to improve your trading that will also work to improve your overall mindset both when youre trading and when youre not is to simplify your trading approach. My key philosophy of trading is to keep it simple stupid. After years of trial and error in my early trading days, I finally realized that I was just making the entire process of analyzing and trading the markets FAR more complicated than it needed to be. When you use a simple trading method like price action,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 347 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)