+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your brother can fix as a result of the very right nowadays most of the time market moves 1 for news and assume technical analysis sometimes fails when big news comes back and good influence on the market. to get this I am not trying to find long term trading as a result of this news sometimes the trend will be very fast opposite. and for that is what we must be aware of with the news we will be able to analyze the actual market conditions, especially those related to the fundamentals, even though this is just one of several strategies implemented by traders ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market.big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit.Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes.So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals.Its true that we can earn huge money during news.
    and Suddenly I started to love news trading. Technicals only show us the past data in the form of different indicators. All indicators show us the past data and we can only predict the future moves using that. But in news trading after any high impact news release we can trade more accurately on the basis of that results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you know why so many traders lose their money in forex trading? I think the main reason is the lack of knowledge and experience of forex, making money from forex in desperate need of your efforts, you have to spend a long time to learn forex knowledge News in Forex Currency trading is the most important basics and rules learned by every beginner in trading it is necessary to be able to see market trends through macroeconomic news such as major economic economic policies such as the United States, Britain, Germany, Japan and other economies, even if you know the direction of currency movements, whether up or down, and not can be traded without knowing the news and where to change the market.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using strategy, the news trap is indeed very profitable if only make small targets in the trade. even many traders use this strategy to trade. I also never learned this strategy. but it is not easy to use this strategy to trade. but anyway when it can master the strategy properly, it will make traders can easily benefit. as a technical trader I have to go beyond the expected news limit to change the trend or because it is expected to make a very aggressive movement, because for me it can be a less promising news after analysis

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news can affect extreme movements, we can utilize price fluctuations to make a profit. but the thing to remember, Trading uses the time when the news was released which can give us a faster time to make a profit. but also can quickly become a loss. for that we should be more careful and wise in using lot Attribution information is very good but we can not do this all enough time. If we start waiting for the news it will be very challenging for us to do business in currency trading. I usually do business on TA and simultaneously I try to be aware of the latest news so every quick news does not affect my trade

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trade news .. especially big news .. better stay 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after news release .. at that time there will be great movement and chaos .. spike and whipsaw candles are everywhere and give you no know where the market will move .. basically the price will make corrections after digesting some news .. so you will know exactly the trend after that .. on the news there are so many fake candles that can trap you .. This is right. Moments before and after news releases are special moments in the market, as price movements tend to be fast, sometimes even streaking or even falling sharply. For some traders, due to this fast movement, when news releases are considered a good time to harvest pip in no time. but for some traders who do not understand this analysis can be disastrous, and tend to avoid

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News plays an important role in Forex. If there is good news related to business then there is more chance of profit but in case of bad news always try to trade with caution and every time there is even a small profit then one should go with that profit and not show greed at this moment. Always have a critical eye on the news to fit in as needed. News trading can be very dangerous and can even blow your account up if not done with proper care. One should know the risks involved in news trade because at that time on peak volatility and you will see a big price moment so try not to get involved at this point, this is my personal advice.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to Trade during the News Release, then you should Trade Fast Trading Server and Stable Connection, as there are Many Fundamental Traders Entering the Market and it brings a lot of liquidity to the market. it's not good to do Scalping, because you will get requote many times before Server receives your order .. I love to trade for information and news. I think this is an incomparable reading to make a big profit. I moved to NFP for the whole month of NFP abandonment is my duck calculations about trading. I anticipate that every activist trader can get a big advantage over the word.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News kay time ap ko trading bilkul karni chahiye aor zayada bari lot say apko news kay time trading karni chahiye wo is liye kay news kay time movement to waisay bhi fast hoti hai aor ap us time per agar zayada bari lot use karen gein to profit ko apko zayada ho jaye ga agar compare karen market ki normal movement say to ap eak website jis ka name hai forex factory us per check kar lein news kab aye gi aor kis currency per aye gi aor phir trading kar lein,.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je bhai news tading ka leay best hote ha us huma bachna nhi cheya or market ka pairs ka bara ma hum news ko follow karna say hum achi help milte ha or market ka bsara ma jo bhe news hote ha huma us ko ak bara lazmi read karna cheay jes huam market ka pairs ka bara ma information hote ka market kes traf ja rahi ha us leay hum news ko follow kanra cheya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)