+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 418 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    I think the time is not good in forex trading is when traders feel uncomfortable and tired. because, when the situation does not favor self-trader to trade, they do not have a spirit and a good concentration for trading.
    Ya, completely agreed..! With mental stress and physically unfit or sick would be definitely a bad time to trade. The essence of trading with good health is for the trader to be able to concentrate fully without being disturbed by ill health.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
    the worst time to trade is depend on the traders it self. I mean, even if the day is fill with no high impact news, or it lies in the middle in the week, but if the traders not in the mood, that day can turn into his nightmare. lack of enjoyment in trading can influence someone in analyzing the market and reducing the ability he had. so don't trading in that time.
    I think the time is not good in forex trading is when traders feel uncomfortable and tired. because, when the situation does not favor self-trader to trade, they do not have a spirit and a good concentration for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worst time to trade is depend on the traders it self. I mean, even if the day is fill with no high impact news, or it lies in the middle in the week, but if the traders not in the mood, that day can turn into his nightmare. lack of enjoyment in trading can influence someone in analyzing the market and reducing the ability he had. so don't trading in that time.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fikram View Post
    It is time treburuk what ya sir? whether we are losing too much or do we do when a wrong in taking the position that we have the worst time, please explain in detail about the worst time of this

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
    I think that there is no time limit diforex worst, it's all just the right time and wrong time to do the trade. with a good analysis of the conditions would be the worst time to turn a profit.
    well sir, if we lose we should not blame the wrong time, evaluate yourself but surely we will find what causes us to experience defeat and loss, therefore be careful in every trade that we do so we always had good luck

Member Keystar is on a distinguished road Keystar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders consider different periods as worst time to trade. Some find the lag period as a slow period to gain profit, yet some find it as calm and manageable time favorable to their account and easy ti trade. And while some find the peak periods or exceptional market-moving events as the worst time which may adversely affect their position, some find it as an opportunity to gain much profit.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess there is no worst time for trading, but the problem back to the trader , can they make analyze the market with good and how they put the order at the right track ?and for me as long as there are many good fluctuation and i can read it with good, all is no problem..i can trade for monday to friday

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that there is no time limit diforex worst, it's all just the right time and wrong time to do the trade. with a good analysis of the conditions would be the worst time to turn a profit.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all news is the worst time, I think the worst time is the time where you were not able to open a position because of the emotional state, so I strongly advise you not to be careless in the care of the psychology of trading.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time in trading is happening when you're not in good condition in emotion. If your emotion is bad so you will make
    bad decision too and the result of your trading will be bad too. It will become the worst time in trading if you moved with your
    emotion especially when you take revenge after you lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 418 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)