+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 418 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member Md. Moshin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. Moshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market analysis of the bank a few days off ... ... during this period, there is less value fluctuations benefit a lot of people that the festival will not yield ... briefly raise capital and to choose a very slow growth in the overall market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the time is good time for doing the Forex trading business,but some time if we can not doing the market analysis properly and also doing lot of money then we can say it's the worst time for the trading.I also think that when the market volatility is high then some time we also lost maximum money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karunda is an unknown quantity at this point karunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex would be a waste of time if you trade forex in the wrong way, so that you do not make a profit but you suffered many losses in the trade. but if you have a good knowledge about forex, and you trade the right way, of course forex will not be a waste of time, because you will get a good profit in the forex business.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are expert in trading then no time is bad for you but i have experienced that the worst time in trade is when the market is fluctuating so fast and making up and down candle loops by which you can get extreme loss as well as profit.

Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact there are days where the volatility of the market is very low , as explained by anytime. during these days like festival days ,i dont have any clue about your tip.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me bina analysis ke trader jabb bhi kaam karta hai,esme trader ka he loss hai,trader ko esme acha trading system chahiye jisse wo market me analysis karke apne order ko open kar sakein,trader ko esme sabb samajhna chahiye..

Member atif456 is an unknown quantity at this point atif456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend..i also agree that the worst time in forex trading is happened in every week and that is Friday and monday when market is open just or just to be close. so do not trade on friday probably if you are a newbie.and the second one is on festival like chiristmas, diwali or new year.
    this all are the worst day in forex trading i think so.Thank You

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no worst time in the trading however you should focus on the news release time because that is the time where the trend of pairs changes fastely so you there is only curtial timing that is the release of news before and after, becareful.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that the worst time to trade forex come when we got a small capital and right now in dilemma to stop the trading which in negative floating and almost reach MC. That is the most terrible thing in my experience in forex trading.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe the worst time in Forex are in December ending i mean due to Christmas and new year the market will really more dead slow so there will be no traders to trade and mostly may of government and other sectors have holidays so market will be stable and we cant find any movement on that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 418 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)