+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 418 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manci View Post
    You are busy or it is not possible for you to trade in this London trading hour than you can trade in new work session. It is also a good session. you will find that market is trending well in this session.
    yes i also use the market because the trading session london bergarak that make profits quickly for us, we can use part-time in the trade because the trend of moving almost 24 hours with either

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may worst time of trading oss time ko kahoonga jab koi trader achay frame of mind may na ho, matlab kay wo easy ho ker trade na ker paey, jaisay network problem ye bijli ka masla ya phir koi or mental disturbance jo oss ko preshaan ker rahi ho, to aesi sorat may trading nae kerni cheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in this site .As a trader I think the worst time in forex trading is coming in all week . That is Friday and monday when market is open just or just to be close. ya do not trade on friday if you are a newbie. Thanks for question ..

Member rimramrouman is an unknown quantity at this point rimramrouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that there is no any time worses while trading. Its is our placements of the positions which may worse. But one time that is fridays closing and monday opening, i think this is the worst times in the forex market. Actually it is not trading times but it is applied for the positions which have opened on friday !!!

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Worst time is different between chart to chart also between country to country
    so trader can know the best and the worst time by practicing so all trader need to time to be professional and take good decision

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saddam72 View Post
    the worst time to do trade when your emotion is not stable because all conditions could become disaster if your emotion is bad.all condition could be profitable if we knew how to take advantages in cach condition.
    That can be true since a bad emotion control can be a disaster for every trade you make. So, better to stay away from your account when you have any problem with you emotion contol that day. And, actually, for me, based on my own case, my worst time to trade is when I feel too overconfidence. This feeling/emotion is my fatal enemy that create my worst time to trade.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i concur the festivity stop is not bully for trading. Older traders enter eyes on the scheme calenders to follow the banks holidays also and they do not trade during holidays.I also do not same in daytime timings because of low motility.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    we know that in forex trading there is a risk of lossoing money. so we should do trading with fresh mind. when we are feeling tired and bore then we should stop trading and take some rest.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have better knowledge and little experience then you can trade any time. any time can be worst time to you. but when market turn huge fall or rise that time i think worst time to trade.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worse time can make us fool and we may loss some huge capital. After that it's very difficult to come back again. So we need to make some time management. Because too much units of currency may create huge problem and it can be the most worse time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 418 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)