+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 418 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During holiday season there are very less traders who trade and mostly traders are in a festive mood.During this time the markets move very slowly. Also it is risky to trade during the times when market is not stable and has wild swings in both the directions. During the time when you are in losses it is the worst time to trade due to lack of funds and confidence but otherwise also the worst time to trade is when the markets are closed or during Holiday season.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone desires to grasp wherever to buy for or sell a specific market.

Is the 1.1800 space set for a brief or must you look forward to one.1900?

But the reality is, commerce is the maximum amount concerning knowing once to not trade because it is knowing wherever to enter a footing.

That may sound just like the same issue initially, however, I assure you it isn’t.

For instance, the EURUSD might have shaped the proper pessimistic pin bar at resistance, however, if it happens right before Associate in Nursing ECB rate call, it isn’t the correct time to trade.

The location of the signal was spot on, however, the temporal order was off.

Before I scare you off with one more issue you wish to contemplate, let Pine Tree State tell you that it isn’t all that troublesome. during this post I’m reaching to share 3 times once sitting on the sideline is also the wise selection, likewise as that area unit my favorite days to trade.
    Knowing once to trade, and once to not, is important as a merchant. it'll facilitate keep your capital safe once conditions area unit volatile or markets area unit is illiquid and capitalize once the time is correct.

One of the worst times for putting trades is straight away before or once high-impact news. These events vary from financial institution rate selections to non-farm payroll.

By watching for the session to shut at five pm Eastern Standard Time, you avoid the ‘chop’ that always happens around these events I might estimate that ninetieth of the setups I take occur on the daily timeframe. the remainder happened on the 4-hour chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein novice trader hoon lekan itna jarur kahna pasand kerun ga k forex se behter aj kel k door mein koi or cheze nehe ho nehe sekti because humhein kisi jaga physically present nehe hona perta , her kam computer se asssani se ho jata ha, or hum apne loss ko rook sekte hain, to pher why forex worst time i think useless to say that trading in high volatile market it is really bad.. because my freind lost him money he guide me not to trade on volatile market .. i think it is the worst time ! trade

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time to do trade when your emotion is not stable because all conditions could become disaster if your
    emotion is bad and all conditions could be profitable if we knew how to take advantages in each condition. That's what
    I experienced.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the month of December being Christmas and New Year holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because it only rumors already in repon trader, so the price is difficult in the analysis, if you already have a lot of experience I think traders who have a passion for learning to be successful Technical analysis is relevant in Forex trading because it holds the key to market predictions on the very man days where we are unable to get relevant news releases for our currency pair. However, becoming adept at technical analysis requires skill at understanding and interpreting the indicators--which are numerous, almost difficult to enumerate.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes true,,, this is too quiet, you can not use scalping techniques because the market is too sluggish, the market conditions as at the time of trading on Sunday if you ever trading on a Sunday at a broker that provides trade on Sunday, and it was very difficult to take profit although only a 2-5 point, although this could get profit takes a lot of time to wait for it, ..

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find the news time to be the worst time to trade because the price movement is unexpected and you can see quick swings happening. And also trading on monday's and friday's are dangerous.Most traders however tarde the EU and prefer the overlap between the London and NY Open. Thus, trades outside of these times are the worst time to tarde. There is no worst time in forex trading for trade, when you observe that time is good for profit then you trade, it�s any time in 24 hours. but you must know about basic�s of forex to get more profit.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the month of December being Christmas and New Year holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because it only rumors already in repon trader, so the price is difficult in the analysis, if you already have a lot of experience I think traders who have a passion for learning to be successful Generally, you can trade anytime, but the main point is that you must try to find a very good point to enter buy or sell in your trading account. This will help to prevent many losses that might come due to carelessness.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But as per my knowledge volatility is very good for a trader if he knows about the reason of that volatility. Monday and Friday both are as good for trading as other days. We should be careful about the latest news that affect the market, that's all. I cringe when any important news releases, such as non-farm payroll news, because price movements are very fast, I dare not OP, and just wait and see

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me .worst time to trade forex while market is moving very slow . it is difficult to know the exact move of the pair when market become very slow because of slow speculation . so one must not to trade when market not having any news events and no opening bell of any of the trading session in the country .. mostly i have seen after us session market act very slow .. I think there is no worst time to trade in forex because every different time and movement of pairs has different strategies to use to win. So we must find a good strategy to every movement of the market and if we can do that, then we are a master in forex and there will be no worst time to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 418 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)