+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 418 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia worst time mere tazdeed vo hota hn ke loss ke bad kuc samaj ni ata aur samaj niata ke kia krey aur oske soch kr mazeed lot open krke aur loss kr dtey hn ye sab se bkar time hota hn aur me is time bhoat dhuki hota hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-19), ASHOK (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), Feroz (2017-11-24), fxearner (2017-11-18), israr2017 (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-18), kanita (2017-11-18), munibkhan (2017-11-28), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aira View Post
    especially In December became Christmas day and New Year holidays suitable for scalping, so no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very
    interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because only rumors that already exist in traders repon, so the price is difficult in The analysis,
    if you already have a lot of experience, I think a trader who has a passion for learning to be successful
    becarfull
    It depends on a trader sometime december can also be a bad time ,, actually ,, whether he makes
    his time good or worst when he is in loss. I always open my trades after the correct analysis and when
    I suffer losses then it is not my worst time because I keep hoping to return profit but unfortunately
    if my loss exceeds a certain limit then I closed my trade to avoid more losses.
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2017-11-21)

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think anytime of day you can do this business,but not enough patience to do something or do business will become a serious problems for businessman and especially for traders, can not wait for a moment will make them enter the market prematurely where they have not yet gotten ready to manage the risk with well and even just let the emotion fly and drive the mind,so better to spend some time to get the correct understanding and will help them to minimize the problems or risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most noticeably awful time in forex exchanging is coming in all week and that is Friday and monday when advertise is open just or just to be close. ya don't exchange on friday on the off chance that you are a novice.

second one is when news is coming at that point don't exchange.

what's more, the third one is on celebration like chiristmas, diwali or new year.

this all are the most noticeably bad day in forex exchanging.

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the Forex there is a time to gain profit , the trader should follow and make trades according to the market trend . when the market in favor and the currency prices at the top then he should trade .but in the time when the market at the low its worst for the trader when he trade .

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    han forex main worst period hote hian humain wo period apne mind main rakhne chaye or un main trade nae karni chye q ke human bht zyada loss ho skta hai islye humain proper planning ke sath trade karni chye or timing ka pata hona chye.

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Akhterp (2017-11-25), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-28), balli (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-15), danish555 (2017-11-24), fxearner (2017-11-15), incomejobs (2017-11-29), israr2017 (2017-11-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-28), kanita (2017-11-15), Nirzana (2017-11-27), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-27)

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumiati View Post
    this is too quiet, you can not use scalping techniques because the market is too lethargic, market conditions
    such as during trading on Sunday if you ever trading on Sunday in brokers that provide trading on Sunday,
    and very difficult to take profit even though only 2-5 points, although this can get a profit takes a lot of time to wait for it,
    becarfull
    especially In December became Christmas day and New Year holidays suitable for scalping, so no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very
    interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because only rumors that already exist in traders repon, so the price is difficult in The analysis,
    if you already have a lot of experience, I think a trader who has a passion for learning to be successful
    becarfull

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aira For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2017-11-18)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    whether the market always sideway when world cup? if yes, i think is the good way for traded especially scalper to taking a few pips.
    now i know if there a important event in the world like sport will influence the forex market.
    this is too quiet, you can not use scalping techniques because the market is too lethargic, market conditions
    such as during trading on Sunday if you ever trading on Sunday in brokers that provide trading on Sunday,
    and very difficult to take profit even though only 2-5 points, although this can get a profit takes a lot of time to wait for it,
    becarfull

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

aira (2017-11-13)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion .worst time forex trading while the market is moving very slowly. It's hard to know
    the right pair of moves when the market gets very slow due to sluggish speculation. so people should
    not trade when the market does not have a news event and there is no opening bell from the trading session in this country ..
    mostly I have seen after us market sessions acting very slowly ..
    regard

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    oh yes ... how scalping with effect fundalisme / news? I was very afraid of scalping if the condition is uncertain prices, and I think it's just a bet and can not be clearly analyzed, I will avoid those moments
    Ah .. you're right bro jeb the market is not sure ho to leye for scalpig kerne theek nehe rehta or han
    is baat ka kahyal rekhna chhaye jeb koi session start hone wala ho though scalping ka acha chnace hota
    ha ager break news ho jae to lose b ho jata ha, kuin k usi time news jiada kam kerti ha
    good luck

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-10-31), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 418 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)