+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 418 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think evening time is the very best trading time then market is so good and so profitable working on the evening in Indian time and earning the good profit in the European market is the very best trading time and very big profitable online time this time market is the so best i am enter in the evening ans start trading with the short time and earning the very big money in the trading this time market is the so best and make the good money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-25), batool (2018-02-16), gedefx29 (2018-02-16), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), jobless (2018-02-25), kanita (2018-02-17), punjabpolice (2018-02-23), samia93 (2018-02-26), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Festive period or opening day and closing weeks is not the best time to trade in forex.
    That's because there is less no. of the trade and we all know that when there is a bit of trading going on,
    the market seems to have only a low movement and it is not healthy for traders to shop in big stores.
    That is why we must avoid trading in that period. And this strategy is called gap strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

gedefx29 (2018-02-16)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade is when you feel sad, sad and frustrated. If you feel this emotion avoids
    the trade because more or less you will lose your trading. This is not a good time
    to determine which position will open if you are in a state of negative emotion.
    Relax before returning to live trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micro For This Useful Post:

gedefx29 (2018-02-16)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for better scalping if we use news and 1 M charts that give us a clear picture before
    so much time I try to do scalping but if there is a great movement then the backlash happens
    so much and because of the slow net connection sometimes I lose my winning trade . too.
    so really need to be careful because winning trades into a trade loss if there is a sluggish net and a defense occurs.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamah For This Useful Post:

gedefx29 (2018-02-16), ver (2018-02-22)

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex tajarat kane sab se bara 12 se 9 baje tak yeah best time frame hy forex trading karne ka yeh achha time hy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-28), gedefx29 (2018-02-16), naveedbwn (2018-02-25)

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the worst time is when there is a holiday especially international. especially the new year.
    Since most banks will be closed then there will not be much money in the market. And the market
    will freeze it may be good for brokers but still it will take a lot of time to make a profit.
    And sometimes boys like SOROS will manipulate the market and intervene with big bucks. It was the worst time to trade.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for better scalping if we use news and 1 M charts that give us a clear picture before
    so much time I try to do scalping but if there is a great movement then the backlash happens
    so much and because of the slow net connection sometimes I lose my winning trade . too.
    so really need to be careful because winning trades into a trade loss if there is a sluggish
    net and a defense occurs.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there's a specific time-time of the best idea or even the worst time
    to buy and sell because all conditions may give you a profit or a deficit, this is based
    on your analysis as well as your type of purchase and sale. This is probably the worst time to buy
    and sell when you are not in good shape in emotions if your emotions are unstable,
    chances are that your decisions you think are less good.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trading experience, the worst time I want to share is. I made a big analysis with charts
    and predicted future movements with support and resistance, but I would not open
    a deal with some fear about the market being able to move against my agreement. After some time,
    the market will move in accordance with my predictions alone, I immediately opened the deal at the time,
    But, the market movement against my agreement. Hehe. this is my worst time

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2018-01-30), suche (2018-01-30)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on a trader that either he makes his time good or worst when he is in a loss.
    I always open my trades after the correct analysis and when I suffer losses then
    it is not my worst time because I keep hoping to return profit but unfortunately
    if my loss exceeds a certain limit then I closed my trade to avoid more losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 418 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)