Page 408 of 418 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Junior Member raimu is an unknown quantity at this point raimu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    I think all the times are best for trading if we are feeling well. For me all the times are good. But if someone is sad and has already got a lot of losses then of course it will be a worst time for him.
    yes, that's right, the psicological trader are important for start open position,,
    if you don't have a good psikis, that is a problem, it same you worst your time..
    because it just give you loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the times are best for trading if we are feeling well. For me all the times are good. But if someone is sad and has already got a lot of losses then of course it will be a worst time for him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    meray lia wohi bura time hai jab hum loss mein hotay hain. Every body must face this bad time in his forex life but if we are talking about december but some traders take much profit in december so as my opinion when we are in loss that is the worst time.
    During the time when you are in losses it is the worst time to trade due to lack of funds and confidence but otherwise also the worst time to trade is when the markets are closed or during Holiday season.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    the worst time in forex trading is coming in all week and that is Friday and monday when market is open just or just to be close. ya do not trade on friday if you are a newbie.
    second one is when news is coming then do not trade.
    and the third one is on festival like chiristmas, diwali or new year.
    this all are the worst day in forex trading.
    Festive periods or opening and closing day of the weeks are said to be not the best time to trade in forex. It is because there occur less no. of trades and we all know that when there are less trades taking place, market seems to have only low movement and that is not healthy for the traders to go for big stores. That is why we should avoid trading in those periods. And this strategy is called gap strategy.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    oh yes ... how scalping with effect fundalisme / news? I was very afraid of scalping if the condition is uncertain prices, and I think it's just a bet and can not be clearly analyzed, I will avoid those moments
    Ah.. you are right bro jeb market uncertain ho ap ke leye to scalpig kerne theek nehe rehta or han is baat ka kahyal rekhna chhaye jeb koi session start hone wala ho to although scalping ka acha chnace hota ha lekan ager news break ho jae to loss b ho jata ha , kuin k usi time news jiada kam kerti ha

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no any time worse while trading. It is our placement of the position which may worse. But one time that is friday closing and monday opening, i think this is the worst time in the forex market. Actually it is not trading time but it is applied for the position which have opened on friday.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think there is any particular day called as worst or best day.
    each week and each day is different.one monday will be full of profits and next monday will be full of loss
    So it depends upon the trader who utilizes d day well and makes the most of it.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the month of December being Christmas and New Year holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because it only rumors already in repon trader, so the price is difficult in the analysis, if you already have a lot of experience I think traders who have a passion for learning to be successful

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray lia wohi bura time hai jab hum loss mein hotay hain. Every body must face this bad time in his forex life but if we are talking about december but some traders take much profit in december so as my opinion when we are in loss that is the worst time.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the question is month then i agree with mr moderator, december is the wort month to trade, the price could change dramatically from the previous month, that has been killing me last year, i dont want to repeat it again, i think december is the best time to trade with instinct rather than skill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 418 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)