+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 418 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is usually done in the TF 5m, test strategies on a demo account, do not jump in trading accounts, traders do not think will quickly develop equity, because it will provoke a greedy, and will get a margin call, try to manage the risk of first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cringe when any important news releases, such as non-farm payroll news, because price movements are very fast, I dare not OP, and just wait and see

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    वहाँ किसी भी समय नहीं है जबकि व्यापार बदतर है. यह स्थिति जो भी बदतर हो सकता है की हमारी प्लेसमेंट है. लेकिन एक बार है कि शुक्रवार के बंद और सोमवार खोलने है, मुझे लगता है कि यह विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे खराब समय है. असल में यह व्यापार समय नहीं है लेकिन यह स्थिति के लिए लागू किया जाता है जो शुक्रवार को खोला है.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya news may greatly affect the forex market so after coming any news wwe should trade at that time.Again i think friday and monday is not the good day for trading because the market becomes volatile on these days
    But as per my knowledge volatility is very good for a trader if he knows about the reason of that volatility. Monday and Friday both are as good for trading as other days. We should be careful about the latest news that affect the market, that's all.

Banned johnrado is an unknown quantity at this point johnrado's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    main to friday ko ziyada khatarnak samaghta hn or traiding nhi karta kion kes main weekend or ek sunday leave aati ha or kafi log markit se pesey niklwa rahe hotey hane jis ki waja se markit ki values unbalane raheti ha

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes true,,, this is too quiet, you can not use scalping techniques because the market is too sluggish, the market conditions as at the time of trading on Sunday if you ever trading on a Sunday at a broker that provides trade on Sunday, and it was very difficult to take profit although only a 2-5 point, although this could get profit takes a lot of time to wait for it, ..
    wow... hmm i am curious about it day, i will waiting the next world cup event.. lol
    but i never heard there a broker provides trade on sunday, i think forex market is close on it day?

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    whether the market always sideway when world cup? if yes, i think is the good way for traded especially scalper to taking a few pips.
    now i know if there a important event in the world like sport will influence the forex market.
    yes true,,, this is too quiet, you can not use scalping techniques because the market is too sluggish, the market conditions as at the time of trading on Sunday if you ever trading on a Sunday at a broker that provides trade on Sunday, and it was very difficult to take profit although only a 2-5 point, although this could get profit takes a lot of time to wait for it, ..

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    whether the market always sideway when world cup? if yes, i think is the good way for traded especially scalper to taking a few pips.
    now i know if there a important event in the world like sport will influence the forex market.
    Of course any international news or event may affect the forex market. As far as scalping is related it can be done in any market conditions but the scalper should have enough experience for that.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    Worst time to trade forex is if at the time of important world events, such as Olympic and world cup, I still remember when the last world cup, the forex trading market is very sluggish at all, all eyes are on the World Cup is no exception traders,

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi baat bola aapne.humare analysis agar sahi ho to koi bhi din kharab nehi hota. bas sahi gyan rakhna parta he. is desh me kai sare accha trader he jo humlogoke liye kharab time pe trade karke accha khasa kama lete he. isliye sorf good knowledge hi kharab time ko accha time bana dega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 418 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 416 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)