+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 418 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    mere mutabiq to worst time woh hota ha market main jab koi banks market main entry dete hane ya k exit kartey hane or es k elawa jab koi big news ane wali hoti ha market main to woh bhi kafi effect karti ha market par ye time app k liye worst time ho saktey hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    we forex is a business. Like others business forex trader has their ups and downs. But if we strict to our strategy and money management then there is less chance to loss in this market. I had my bad time where i blown my bonus account while i trade crude oil .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khayal sy worst day for trading is Friday. Because friday ko market band ho rahi hoti hai or market koi khaas trend ni bna rahi hoti.
    Is k illawa kisi festival , like crimas and new year ko bhi trade krna acha nahi hota. Because bht sy loog apni trades close kr rhy hoty hian or market ka trend thora zyada hi random hota hai. Sometimes samjha hi ni jaa skta.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as time of a day is concerned I didn't find any time as a worse time for forex but the time when I feel tired and lazy is the worse time for forex trading for me because whenever I traded in lazy and tired mood I usually get huge loss due to opening of bad trades

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    After 2 AM at night I noticed movement is very dull and it takes hours even to cover the spread - so i thought that is the worst time to trade. Better to enter the trade in hours when most markets are open and we see a good movement in prices.
    looking for chances are good opportunities that the best time to generate profit and the worst time to trading is the time when the market is uncertain where the direction of price movements such as high impact news is happening, we should always wait patiently for the right moment to steal profits

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    han yahan per waqai he kafi time periode aese hotey hane jin main app ko profit bhi hota ha or loss bhi bhaot hota ha mere nazdeek to jab news on air hoti hane woh wqt worst time hota ha traders k liye us wqt market kafi up ya down hota rehta ha or es se kafi loss ho sakta ha

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    After 2 AM at night I noticed movement is very dull and it takes hours even to cover the spread - so i thought that is the worst time to trade. Better to enter the trade in hours when most markets are open and we see a good movement in prices.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAry khaayaal main worst wo hay aik trader kay liye trade karny ka jab wo fundamentals aur news trading ko na samjhat ho aur wo news hours main trade place kar day. Asay moqay par us ko MC lagny ka bhi chance hay.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohot acha point raise kia aap nain. jab aik trader mently prepared na ho to usy trade naheen karna chahiye kion kay trading main aap ko poore concentration chahiye aur aap ka bad mood aap ki trading par bura asar dal sakta hay.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqasma View Post
    In my opinion the worst time is that time in which you take some loss and after taking that loss try to trade quickly to recover it and comes out again with loss because market trend is not in your favor and you are in a doubt that it will give you profit. That is worst time for trading.
    Yes I agree with you as many traders have a habit of entering into a trade right after they loose a trade and they try to recover for their losses and by doing this they end up making more losses.It is better to relax after a loosing trade and analyze the cause of loss and then trade again when there is right opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 418 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)