+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 418 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there's no specific time the best idea time or even the worst time for buying and selling because all conditions may offer you profits or deficits, it's based on your analysis as well as your type of buying and selling. It may be the worst time for buying and selling when you are not in good in emotion if your emotion isn't stable then high possibility your decision that you simply take is less than good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no bad time in forex trading forum, but forex trading forum provide you chance to make a big amount of profit with your trading experience and trading knowledge but i think bad time is that when we loose our capital with our mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade 24/5 exept friday specifically at start of new york session becasue for me its very unpredictable i bear many losses in this session, I left to trade on it.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time for trading in the forex market is when it is least active .this is true of any market and is easy to understand.
    The more active a market is the more liquidity it will show.it is more profitable in forex .

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    In my trading experience, the worst time that i want to share you is,. I make huge analysis with the chart and predict the future movements by support and resistance, but i won't open the deal by some fear about the market may move opposite to my deal. After some time, the market will move according to my predictions only, i soon open the deal in that time, But, the market move against my deals. Hehe. this is the my worst time.
    That's bad luck when you made position but there is suddent condition which moved market in the opposite direction. But it's
    still okay when there is risk management because it will limit your losses although you experienced worst time in your trading.
    So it's important to prepare good risk management to limit losses when there is unexpected condition in the market.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my trading experience, the worst time that i want to share you is,. I make huge analysis with the chart and predict the future movements by support and resistance, but i won't open the deal by some fear about the market may move opposite to my deal. After some time, the market will move according to my predictions only, i soon open the deal in that time, But, the market move against my deals. Hehe. this is the my worst time.

Senior Member riskfx2012 is an unknown quantity at this point riskfx2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i think in history will work for us to trade making money as lengthy as we could recognize the popularity and trade accordingly. But this really is practically difficult for all of us, and more often than not we wont have the ability to discover the proper entry and exit point the worst time for you to wait.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is not fix time to Worst time to trade in Forex. Forex ak currency market hay or yahape kabhibe pairs apna rukh badal sakte hay. so mere kheyalse jabve koi paribartan ata hay bohot rise or fall karta hay wohe worst time hay trade ke liye Forex me.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bambang View Post
    The worst time for me to day trading is on Friday. because usually on Friday the market is less volatile, which led to the strategy I used was not optimal. who sometimes have to make me hold orders.
    and losses that I receive may be larger, if there is a gap on Monday against my orders.
    I think Friday is normal market movements, even more volatile when the beginning of the month, because of the NFP. is on Friday's rather difficult to predict market movements. but, in my opinion, the worst time for trading is monday. movement is very slow. because the transaction quiet.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the market when there is big distance pip and fast moving on eur/usd pair my system will work good on this movement i do not care about the time if my deal is in the right direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 418 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)