+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 418 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member mhamedfoutba is an unknown quantity at this point mhamedfoutba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there is no worst times to trades the forex but as during the holidays seasons and festives season the movements in the markets are very slow or are hardly there so it is better for the traders to stay away from trading in such markets really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M shoaib is an unknown quantity at this point M shoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually every day in forex is worst day specially friday is the most worst because its a week closing day and the days like chrisms in which market hardly moves are worst days as well but i think the day in which you occur losses is basically a worst day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anjani View Post
    worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market .
    May be you re right! But, actually I did never doing any special research about that yet. Think that every local holiday for a country may be different with other country's holiday, I think this opinion will just can be true in universal holiday like new year.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member wahidgandaf is an unknown quantity at this point wahidgandaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly there is no worst times to trades the forex but as during the holiday seasons and the festives seasons the movements in the markets are very slow or are hardly there so it is better for the traders to stay away from trading in such markets really !!

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaqoobali95 View Post
    when you are tired or feeling bore or you have another job at the same time then do not open the trades. do trade when you are free and relaxed.
    If you don't want to feel boring in forex so you should make schedule to determine when is the time for trading and when is time
    for doing another thing. If we are not in good mood, it can be bad timing to trade in forex but don't use our mood as main
    consideration to trade in forex. Sometimes, we must be discipline to train ourselves too.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you are tired or feeling bore or you have another job at the same time then do not open the trades. do trade when you are free and relaxed.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anjani View Post
    worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market .
    I don't think so. Holiday is not always the worst time for trading because if I can make good analysis and I've prepare good money
    management so holiday could give me surprise of profit which I never realized in the beginning. I knew if it was more risky to trade
    during holiday, but it's not always the worst time for trading.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moslty day time to worst fell hota tha trading ke liuye kynki us time par loss jayda hua ha mujhe balki profit to hua hi nahin gha most of the night time par profit to hota ha kabhi kabhi loss hota ha par night time hi thik ha trading ke liyue

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader and and just actually do not know about the company and i start the business in this company and i think that this is the mot popular com[any in the world and so no

Senior Member shorif is an unknown quantity at this point shorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Within forex currency trading... you will find intervals within which you'll industry to create revenue as well as intervals within which you'll incur deficits... consequently, most detrimental time period in order to industry is actually throughout event time period because of the fact which from which time period, individuals is going to be happening xmas vacations therefore they're not going to possess time for you to end up being presently there in order to evaluate the marketplace... Banking institutions generally near throughout the time period with regard to couple of days... In those times, there's much less cost flunctuations that will not really deliver a lot revenue... in a nutshell about the main celebrations individuals pick the pull away the administrative centre and also the general marketplace development is extremely sluggish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 418 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)