+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 418 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10pips View Post
    i have also think that all of the time that i have make is also gain, when i have loss the money is not mean that i have loss all of the thing, but it help me to got the experience and make me got a lot of the knowledge from learning using that mistake too, so i have gain some thing that is not mean worst
    try all the time in this trade a safe time we did not think about the bad times or good, but how we think the time is safe in this trade and we can create by using good money management and be able to support us in this trade better better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have also think that all of the time that i have make is also gain, when i have loss the money is not mean that i have loss all of the thing, but it help me to got the experience and make me got a lot of the knowledge from learning using that mistake too, so i have gain some thing that is not mean worst

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually trading forex during high impact news without thorough analysis of that news is probably the worst thing to do in forex because not only will you loss but it will be really fast and huge.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thin that the worst time in Forex market is moving in all week and that is Friday and Monday when market is open just or just to close . so you see this frequently do not settle the volatility trend towards a certain fascination. so if you are a new trader do not trade Friday .

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, all time is good as long as we are know what we are doing. Many strategy can make our trade better as long as we are can manage that become a real strategy. Many trader is forget how to make it because they are have bad moment to choose entry and exit moment. If we want to smart we must know our system and the market behaviour, so we can trade on the right time. For me the best time to trade is when you are getting tired, or when it was not suitable for your system.

Member fien is an unknown quantity at this point fien's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most worst time to trade forex was on asian session, market is moving too slow and very boring. In addition, the worst time is around the month of forex trading in January until March every year since that time and is very dangerous wigsaw market traders who only have a small MM.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Festive periods or opening and closing day of the weeks are said to be not the best time to trade in forex. It is because there occur less no. of trades and we all know that when there are less trades taking place, market seems to have only low movement and that is not healthy for the traders to go for big stores. That is why we should avoid trading in those periods. And this strategy is called gap strategy.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to tade is time near release of news for some currency during the day. So much huge volume and market moves can bring you minus on balance. The biggest news are NFP from america and this could be major problem for newbies to trade it.

Junior Member Kery GT R is on a distinguished road Kery GT R's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    the worst time in forex trading is coming in all week and that is Friday and monday when market is open just or just to be close. ya do not trade on friday if you are a newbie.
    second one is when news is coming then do not trade.
    and the third one is on festival like chiristmas, diwali or new year.
    this all are the worst day in forex trading.
    I agree with your opinion, the trade of the day may invite huge losses because of volatile market movements.
    So we need to pick a day and time that is suitable for a profitable trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kery GT R For This Useful Post:

ranukumbolo (2013-06-13)

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsgreen View Post
    I didn't find at any time as a a whole lot worse time for forex trading but the moment when I sense tired and also lazy will be the worse here we are at forex trading personally because when I bought and sold in very lazy and worn out mood I get massive loss as a result of opening regarding bad investments.
    Asian program is not really volatile, however, many pips are made in days past. Holiday intervals are usually a incorrect time to industry the forex market simply because many investors will be performing other things on their own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 418 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)