+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 418 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member mmm is an unknown quantity at this point mmm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that there is a time to trade forex because of all the good times to trade, but it is important to follow forex news and take advantage of the right opportunity to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the market is at fast movements then it shows that we are getting the some natural results of our tradings but if the market is not showing us some good results then this is the most bad time to enter in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe you have some health as you said.
    But I think that Forex trading has no specific time to profit or loss, you may have to win at the start of the deal, time is counseled for trading in it as you can lose an afternoon time for trading.

Member wadoodfx is an unknown quantity at this point wadoodfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time to trade is News time....market start jumping sometimes Ups and downs in minutes..... in my opinion that's the worst time to trade!

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade forex trading is when Psikology annoyed, I think if that happens then avoid for the transaction, because the condition is difficult to predict or analyze market movements.

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    i dont know much about the worse time to trade but i do know the best time to trade .. the best time to trade is when the European market open / or the us market open up these are to me the best time to trade ...!!

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can see some time there is excellent movement at the times of us sessions. Maybe if you feel that you are not ready for trading.
    Then we recommend that you wait for the time that is best for you. I do not like in evening timings because of low movement.

Senior Member quine is an unknown quantity at this point quine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if there are any jobs out there which pays you more than Forex maybe there are but I don't care about them, I just love Forex, its like I am addicted to it. Forex is my part time job, I can do all of my other work and earn easy money through Forex at the same time. That's why I love it so much.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to ever trade is when you are unable to make any money and you cannot identify a trend trends will always destroy your account and make you lose everything. you can be able to know and understand everything,you should never trade before news hae come out or you might risk losing everything.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember one time when I just open my chart and see a strong sell signal and I open a sell position right away only to discover later that the market trend is fading and it starting to reverse. The lesson I get from that incident is never jump right in to the market with out analyzing thoroughly the present market condition.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 418 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)