+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 418 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned liso is on a distinguished road liso's Avatar
    Thanks
    there was tis time i lost a whole 380 dollars without stoping this made feel a bit down in the forex market andd after sometime i learnt that it was the way that i was trading that wasn't rigtht

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use news and 15M chart which give us clear picture before so many time i tried to do scalping

but when there is great movement then requite happen so much and due to net connection slow sometime i lost my winning trade also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is really risky and boring as well to trade during the side way of the market. except that you can trade at any time at any session. though the chances of making huge pips comes when the market becomes volatile. i have seen that the market becomes hugely volatile during london session. so use this session for catching some pips. if you do like scalping in volatile period then never open any trade against overall market trend!

Senior Member rock86 is an unknown quantity at this point rock86's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we open more and more orders in the market then we are doing the very very bad tradings and this is the bad way of doing the tradings so we are unable to make the some good trades in the market

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me sabse zada fluctuations hoti hai..lekin usse worst time nahi kaha ja sakta kyunki is time pe agar tarders loss karte hai to na jane kitne traders acha pasia kama jate hai..aapke liye worst time whai hona chaahiye jis time pe aapka los

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to trade forex is far more simple than you might think. Chances are, you may have already traded forex without even realizing it. If you ever went away on a vacation to a foreign country and exchanged your home currency for the local money, then you made a forex transaction. It is as basic as that. However, some say the forex markets are akin to the game of chess. The rules and moves are basic, however it can take a lifetime to master.

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfoxy812 View Post
    as for me the worst time to trade in on mondays and sometime on fridays, the price and market movement is slow in movement
    yes some of people said that the worst time is on monday when market opened...the price moving so slowly...but somepoeple also said this time is good because thats easy read the currency at this time because no economic news release at this time

Junior Member plktyaba is an unknown quantity at this point plktyaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that It depend upon a trader that either he makes his time good or worst when he is in loss. I always open my trade after propers analysis and when I go to loss then that is not my worst times because I remains so hopefuly to comes back in profite but unfortunately if my loss exceeds certain limit then I close my trade to avoid more lossing !!!

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me the worst time to trade in on mondays and sometime on fridays, the price and market movement is slow in movement

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes during the holiday market movement is very slow and hard to gain quickly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 418 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)