+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 418 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me hume bahut hi jyada samghdare dikhane ki zroorat hai yadi hum isme samghdare nhi dikhayenge to hum isme kuch bhi nhi kar payenge isliy mai kahta hun ki thoda sa samgh ke karne chahiy ye bahut hi risky business hai isme choti se bhi galti bada loss kara sakti hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont trade at friday, because the price movement at friday can be really volatile more than usual and it really we will hard to predict the market at the friday. i prefer to not trade at friday or trade with small lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rylia is an unknown quantity at this point rylia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friday and december is bad days for trading. i got much losses when i trade at that time and i think i must avoid to trade with unpredictable market at friday and december

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saim16020 View Post
    शुक्रवार को खराब करने के लिए मेरी राय में व्यापार करने के लिए समय है. दूसरी बात यह भी है ट्रेडिंग सत्र की दूसरी छमाही में व्यापार के लिए बुरा है. क्योंकि कीमतों में दोनों सुबह समाचार और दोपहर खबर से प्रभावित हैं.
    haan ji jab news ati hai to har pair bahut hi prabhivt hoten hain phir unme mmove badal jati hai isliy news ke hisaab se log trade karna passand karten hain . yadi news ke hisaab se trade karten hain to 90% success hoten hain .

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me loss bhi utna hi ziada hota hai jitna profit hota hai , is liye trading karte waqat carefully market ko examine karain kiun k forex me kabhi bhi kisi time bhi market apna trend change kar sakti hai aur ye worst time hota hai mere khayal me .......

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wrost time forex trading me kabi b a sakta hai jaise kisi country me election start ho jae kisi country ki economical condition bohit kharab ho jaye. ye tu kabi kabaar hota hai lakin monday bohit hi pachida hai trading ke lehaaz se week ka start hota hai shayd es liye me monday ko avoid karta hon trading se.

Senior Member Micheiya is an unknown quantity at this point Micheiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I understand that when the European markets and American markets closed, when that movement may be slight, specialy in EUR / USD and GBP / USD, and it is customarily as the morning, but more importantly, our willingness to trade more importantly, do not push when we're not in a relaxed state.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the best time to trade resellers can get a lot of pips and it comes and see the effect on the business, and many of them are easy pips. Speculation in the press at the time of care.

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Worst time to trade forex
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    According to me to not have any problems or constantly thinking about your trade is still open then you should have a stop loss and profit target because I do not think that it is necessary to let them open without these risk management. So that's when you will be comfortable to rest.

Senior Member saifbd is an unknown quantity at this point saifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May all be a disaster, because I want to trade your passion is not stable, and this is the worst time for
    Emotion is bad and we knew how to take advantage of the situation if all of the conditions may be helpful. What.. I have encountered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 418 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)