+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 418 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member mayabi is an unknown quantity at this point mayabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that this article to a friend ...
    On air look of it, many people took the money in lost a test question arose, business ...This type of routine during the parade of the season on the market a couple of unstable periods that vendor must lose its own population.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanon0018 View Post
    This type of article, I think that my close friends and my friend.
    At that time, a lot of people that usually drag for the money, and they are also trying to lose the open trade.
    This type of operation in the pageant industry for time to see a little bit unpredictable, that the professionals you need to lose your discount.
    No time can be said as good or bad. All will only depend on the trading style and the currency traded. Most of the times it is the liquidity in the markets that will cause them to change rates sharply And we need to trade so that we are able to take advantages of such a liquidity.

News is a great mover and we have to learn to do trading with the news
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member salmansha is an unknown quantity at this point salmansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think that a specific worst time to perform the agreement at any time, your mood is not stable, primarily because most of the circumstances, there could be damage, if you're
    The mood can be low in addition to most circumstances may well be an advantage if all of us know how to get the positive aspects of each issue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kanon0018 is an unknown quantity at this point kanon0018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of article, I think that my close friends and my friend.
    At that time, a lot of people that usually drag for the money, and they are also trying to lose the open trade.
    This type of operation in the pageant industry for time to see a little bit unpredictable, that the professionals you need to lose your discount.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka mai manta hun koi time nhi hota hai trading me signal hai jab bh trading me hume signal mil jayega to hum kar deten hain trading trading ka koi time nhi hai mai to ek din raat me ek baje trade kia tha

Senior Member jama4206 is an unknown quantity at this point jama4206's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new in forex trading and in my opinion if you learn well then you can save your account and handle your trades even in worst time so learning is the good method to earn good money from forex trading.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wasy to app ko worst time se koch nahi milta balkay ye ap kay liay acha be nahi hota likin forex trading me ap worst time ko lagany se bohat sara earn kar latay hin jo ap kay liay acha hota he.

Senior Member sudni is an unknown quantity at this point sudni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure this is the most serious time and energy to buy and sell when you're feeling is just not stable because almost all conditions may be the destruction would be yours
    The feeling is actually negative, along with almost all the conditions that are successfully can in the event that we realized that the best way to transfer the rewards in any situation. This is sure exactly what
    I've met.

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    The worst time is a trade forex losses large or can be said to be the MC, so to avoid that we need to anticipate that trade did not get a big loss.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    Forex works on Global basis, I do not think that at a time all world celebrate festivals except X-mas and New year ( 31st December), so there is no effect of on Local bank holidays or any specified countries holiday.
    There is no worse time to trade in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 418 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)