+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 418 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes exactly what you said so I know some of my country's currency trading banks so I prefer not to trade at all because the market is very slow and Yes the slow hours are really not the right time to trade, but if we are long traders we can get good deals at these hours. For short trading or daytime I find hours when major world markets open (curfew Indian time before midnight)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there really isn't a bad time to trade forex, we can get the moment to enter the market anytime. but at certain times it becomes very difficult to predict the market, especially at the end of the year. for some reason some pro traders suggest not trading in December. according to their market in December it can not be predicted using technical or fundamental and a number of speculators will react immediately, hoping to get quick profits and get out. This will make the balloon deployment and volume very short in the near term, but it will also distort the underlying technical picture. When this initial buyer or seller exits, the momentum of the trader will try to join and trigger a more sustainable short-term trend with their actions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market will be the most accessible in most regions because of the opportunities that involve functions. However, no investor should think that basically such an exchange is possible at night and during the day intended for half a dozen days and nights at 1 week that all of these periods are usually equally directed at making money. and Man cannot live alone so he finds friends or friends. A good trader can use his time properly and not spend money so he can work high and make more from Forex trading.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time there is a slight movement in the market then it is the worst time to trade because your broker is in front of you and because he is very experienced so he will not give you money easily so you must try hard to get your profit in these moments and maximum opportunities so that your money will disappear. and yes of course many factors are involved for the worst time to trade. Some how their market trends do not follow, the strategies they have set do not follow, but the most important is on holidays, when most traders are not interested in trading. they enjoy life there by spending the holidays.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that the worst time to trade in this business, the forex market, 24x5 day business, and traders can do according to convenience, our predictions can be wrong but there is the worst time to trade. I have been trading since 2011 and I trade whenever I want and make a big profit from this business, so be confident and trade after getting the right demo knowledge and experience. and i think forex is a business and with forex trading you will be good and if you want to produce forex trading then you have to need skills and by expertise you will be good and this is the best for now. get money and now most people do this

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that the worst time to trade in this business, the forex market, 24x5 day business, and traders can do according to convenience, our predictions can be wrong but there is the worst time to trade. I have been trading since 2011 and I trade whenever I want and make a big profit from this business, so be confident and trade after getting the right demo knowledge and experience. and i think forex is a business and with forex trading you will be good and if you want to produce forex trading then you have to need skills and by expertise you will be good and this is the best for now. get money and now most people do this

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During the following forex currency trading week, the Quarterly report is wide open starting at 5 pm HOURS is basically a duration on the grounds that at 5 pm the session of the big apple session closes the next day. Simply put, once the market at The Big Apple ends around Friday from 17.00 hours, the market in the Quarterly report opens around Monday morning in the time period area. This allows many professional forex trading investors operating from The Big Apple to pass their own purchasing guidelines on investors operating from the Quarterly report to see the minimum before Tokyo begins.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders tell me that the worst time to trade is Friday, but for me, Friday is not the worst time to trade, because many times I can profit when I trade on Friday. I think the worst time for trading is when we trade with emotion, if we are afraid, greedy or aggressive, then it is the worst time for trading and the worst time for forex trading is when you can understand when we have to use good and famous job opportunities and we have to have a good chance is to work well known to work the best way and chacnes are famous for trading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2019-11-19)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no worse time when trading. It is our placement that may be worse. But one time is closing Friday and opening Monday, I think this is the worst time in the forex market. Actually this is not a trading time but it is applied to positions that have been opened on Friday. and I don't agree with you because every period you can make money. It's also effective for trading behind Christmas or other holidays. The only thing is to change the trading style you have. if you use trend trading at a later time you must trade like a broker because the currency pair is in the range or you use a range trading strategy that works for you. The difference is: You only have to look twice or thrice a day in your account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2019-11-19)

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indeed in our forex as a waste of time and that is true and as traders we must be able to manage it well then all will be very useful and as traders we must remain calm and patient and as traders we must be able to manage your time well, because of the sacrifice of time it must be our learning so that it will be useful. and when I don't think there are certain types of nights that are called since the worst and ideal types of nights. weekly and also daily are unique. only one Saturday will be full of income and the coming Saturday will be full of declines. Because it will depend on actual investors who use the night correctly and also make the best use of it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to molu For This Useful Post:

barak (2019-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 418 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)