+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 418 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can not determine the worst time of trade because every that time is worst where you will lose you money and that time is best where you will earn your money from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deeromario is an unknown quantity at this point deeromario's Avatar
    Thanks
    i preffered not to occupation on mon. i instrument not perception at interpret at all, mart is pokey. Several time, Assemblage lawless also was not a best time to patronage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shuklarani20 is an unknown quantity at this point shuklarani20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I reckon all the times are person for trading if we are intuition source. For me all the nowadays are advantage. But if someone is sad and has already got a lot of losses then of education it gift be a lowest instant for him.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul theek kha janaab aap ny is trha hota hy jab koi fastvil ata hy to boht sy traders apni profit ko withdraw krvaty hain kiun k unhain is ki zrorat hoti hy

Banned mfi_trader is an unknown quantity at this point mfi_trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're feeling these emotions avoid commerce as a result of additional or less you may lose your trades. it's not a decent moment to decides that position to open if you're during this states of negative emotions.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think relating if you ask me the worst time for you to trade on reversal movement i have losses in reversal activities only i do not have any experience on time based hereafter i concentrate in anticipate the reversal movements.

Senior Member ndupak_codot is an unknown quantity at this point ndupak_codot's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're feeling these emotions avoid commerce as a result of additional or less you may lose your trades. it's not a decent moment to decides that position to open if you're during this states of negative emotions

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the point when your feeling is not stable since all conditions could get debatable if your feeling is terrible and all conditions could be profitable assuming that we knew how to take favourable circumstances in every condition.

Senior Member ee1234w is an unknown quantity at this point ee1234w's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your the most serious time in the buying and selling, if your emotions just isn't stable, especially since each case could have come from a disaster, but if you
    Emotions are mostly poor and all conditions may very well be worth it, when most of us realized how to consider the rewards in almost every State. This is exactly what
    My husband and I have experienced.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we forex is a 24 hour business but just as you said it is very risky to trade during holiday period because there so much uncertainty in the market and also some countries are on holiday so it is not advice able

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 418 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)