+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 418 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर को कभी भी ट्रेंड के खिलाफ ट्रेडिंग नहीं करना चाहिए। और बहुत से ऐसे भी दिन है जब लोग कम ट्रेडिंग करते हैं। 20 दिसंबर से जनवरी के पहले सप्ताह के बीच का समय वह समय होता है जब बाजार बहुत धीमा होता है। छुट्टियों के कारण, ऐसे बहुत कम ही लोग हैं जो विदेशी मुद्रा का व्यापार करते हैं और छुट्टियों के दौरान बाजार बंद रहता है। चूंकि कई लोग छुट्टियों की खरीदारी में व्यस्त होते हैं और अस्थिरता कम होती है, इसलिए बाजार अप्रत्याशित रहता है। एक अच्छा ट्रेडर वही होता होता है जो सही समय पर सही जगह पर होता है। प्रत्येक मुद्रा जोड़ी का अलग-अलग ट्रेंड होता है। इसलिए मार्केट में प्रवेश करने के लिए हमेशा सही समय का इंतज़ार करना चाहिए।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that there is any worst time to trade as all the time are profitable and good and we can earn profit all the time but we have to do quality and better trading. Doing quality and better trading we have to get the good knowledge and vast demo trading experience as these are the two only ways to get the experience in order to sake the profit. I find that the worst time to trade when emotionally unstable because if emotional instability could be a disaster in the play, so we have to wait to play our emotional stability and in regulating emotions we have a lot of practices to regulated as emotions in decision-making, all the conditions can be profitables as if we know our emotions so that we could take advantage in any conditions !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jabb bhi koi bina soche samjhe ya bina analysis ke jald baaji me tarde open karta hai woi trader ke liye worst time hota hai,yaha trader ko hamesha achhe se soch samajh kar he market me trade lagana hota hai aur wo jetna jada time dekar kaam karta hai woi uske liye achha rehta hai.. From my own personal experience about this Forex business, The very worse time to trade Forex is non-existence. Forex success comes with a good analysis, It does not come with a specific time of the day.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a period of time where two sessions are opened simultaneously. from 3-4 pm EST, both the tokyo and london are open, and 8-12 pm EST, both the london and american markets are open. naturally, these are the busiest times for the market because there is more volume when two markets are open simultaneously. if you want to know about the forex worst time and i must say that forex provide you the opportunity to earn the money but it depends on you that how you do it. and for the trader the worst time in trading is that when a trade go against you.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a period of time where two sessions are opened simultaneously. from 3-4 pm EST, both the tokyo and london are open, and 8-12 pm EST, both the london and american markets are open. naturally, these are the busiest times for the market because there is more volume when two markets are open simultaneously. if you want to know about the forex worst time and i must say that forex provide you the opportunity to earn the money but it depends on you that how you do it. and for the trader the worst time in trading is that when a trade go against you.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right in holidays like Christmas season and New Year time in these times mostly people are go for a break and enjoy party with there family and friends. So in this days market is flat, therefore at this time we are not trade in the market. Forex me humen jab bhi trading ke liye baithna chahiye tab humare paas kam se kam 4 hours ka time to dena hi chahiye aur hum kabhi kisi aur dusare work me busy rahte hai to humen trading nahin karni chahiye, trading ke liye ek peace environment hona bhi jaruri hoti hai.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think forex is a very greatful business in the world . So it is not west time to trade forex . Forex can change our life and give us a golden life because forex is a very profitable business where engaged miliones of people and earns miliones of money from the forex market . as long as i know friday is the worst time for a trader because that day market moves like mad it can be very slow or very fast.every trader can not analysis market condition properly.there are lot of people lost his account in this day.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically as per my experience i would like to say the worst time in Forex are in December ending i mean due to Christmas and new year the market will really more dead slow so there will be no traders to trade and mostly may of government and other sectors have holidays so market will be stable and we cant find any movement on that time That might be one of the reason that people have to bear losses, but i think the days are not unlucky or bad, its only the emotional psychology which is a person possess. Sometime we are in a state of mind that we don't take market trends in consideration that is why on we might lose even at very luckiest day.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main trade karna ka ik time hota hai kay jab bhi app market ko samaj jatay hain kay market kahan jaye ge then app buhat he zaida asani se market ko samaj jatay hain kay market kahan janay wali hai or app trade asani se kar saktay hain . yes i agree with you my friend , you should avoid trading in festival days like Christmas and also Friday is a bad day for trading , and there is also some days when the volatility of the market is very low. So you should know when you can trade to reduce the percentage of risk.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss thread mein bilkul sahi information di hai aap ne jab vacations ya holidays hoti hain tu tab bohat kam buyers aur seller hotay hain market mein aur financial institutions b off hotay hain so iss lye price movement kafi kam hoti hai. aur iis k ilawa monday k din b jab market open hoti hai tu meri tarh bohat se log b iss din trading nahi kertay . we should be from the market within the month of Gregorian calendar month as a result of at the top of every year, establishments and banks need to clear their books. after all, they have to point out their shareholders however nice they're.this can cause some pretty artistic commerce tricks, someday sacrificing future gains for brief term profits...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 418 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)