+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 418 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very important topic to discuss in this forum . Forex trading is risk to do in Friday . Friday Forex market move dangerously and newbie trader shouldn't trade in this time . If any have no experience and knowledge about this business then every time is worst for the trader . There are so many times that i have gotten to to be wiped everything that i have that is one of the thing that i avoid trading so much.Forex is a business that needs certain important all trader. Knowledge, education, self-confidence, basic knowledge and industrious possibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the worst times are when there are holidays specially the internationals.specially new year.since most of the banks will be closed then there will be not much money on the market.and the market will freeze it maybe good for scalpers but still it will take to much time to make some profit.and also sometimes boys like SOROS will manipulate the market and make some intervention with his huge money.over all it is the worst time to trade. and Forex is the largest financial market in the world if any person gather good knowledge about forex then he never face financial crisis. Believe it or not, it is true. So if a person seriously learn fores trading then he become success in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade karnay ka mujhay jb say moka mila hai me khud ko khush naseeb samjhta hun aur ye bat ka mujhay ahsas ho chuka hai k koi banda chahe to is business me asani say agay barh sakta hai aur agay barhnay k bad kafi sari or cheezon ko kar sakta hai ta k asani ho kissi b kam ko karnay me. mere khyal se monday and friday ko trade karna bahut worst hota hai bahut sare trader isi din apne money khote hai isiliye mai.isi din ko trade karna hamesha avoid karta hu aur ek baat mai kabhi volitile market mai bhi trade nahi karta yaha pe.bahut risk rehti hai hamesha

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade karnay ka sub say burra wakt mujhay aj b yad hai jub mujhay kafi dair k bawajod market me loss howa aur me nahi samjh paya k kiss tarha say ko aam trader itna agay barh sakta hai aur pher achanak itna pechay ajata hai asal masla mera sahi entry aur exact point ka taiyan karna hota hai pher he seekh pao ga. For me, there are no worst time to trade forex, i can trade anytime when i get signal from the market to trade. I have a trading system, then i can trade when the system gives me signal to trade. I think i can trade anytime, can trade in any trading session, depend on the signal from the trading system

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that many traders said to me that the worst time to trade is friday, but for me, friday is not the worst time for trading, because many times i can make good profit when i trade in friday. I think the worst time for trading is when we trade with emotion, if we get fear, greedy or aggressive, then it is the worst time for trading. yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that I will feel bad about my inability to use good money management in my tradings which cause my account to get margin call. Before coming back to trade i will strategise on how to discipline my self and then start to trade again.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the time of uncertainity will be the worst time to enter on a trade whether forex or stock. If you think that your time is not of trading is not good than i think you should wait and see what happens next. Just observe the market until you get a good signal to open trades. Observing can be very difficult but if you observe nicely you can make money. saving money is also making money so always try to save money.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading days are not important in one way because all days are good. if people say days are bad then they are superstitions.but in another way days are important trading slows down in holidays and christmas when people draw their money.the worst time is when the market won't move and the volatility of market is very low. Forex market me kis time trading karna hai eske lie forex traders ko market ki technical se jada fundamental analysis karani hoti hai, bahut saare forex traders market ki fundamental analysis nahi karte hai aur unko ye pata nahi hota hai ki trading ke liye best time kaun si hai.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear mere khayal se jab b koi festival hota ha on dino market me movement buhat hi slow hoti ha aur suddenly changing b hoti rehti ha lekin in dino buhat hi soch samjh k hi trade karni chahie aur jab b aisa moqa ho to try karien k low lot size se trading karien aur ya better yahi ha kh jo profit ho wo withdraw karwa lien ta kh trading se kuch saving nikal ay.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am agree with you that worst time for trading is Christmas holidays because i was also observed that in last year when there were holidays and after holidays when i started the trade i loss very huge amount in that session of the December-2014 forex would be a waste of time if you trade forex in the wrong way, so that you do not make a profit but you suffered many losses in the trade. but if you have a good knowledge about forex, and you trade the right way, of course forex will not be a waste of time, because you will get a good profit in the forex business.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade is when the intrest rates are being read and so we all have to avoid and also when very important news are being red and so we all should be able to stand the right path that we see in trading forex that we work with and so th e level we work these market with is posible at some point In Forex trading every thing depends on the trader behavior and trading style. There is no worst time for trading. Just analyze the market properly and find a best point to enter and exit from the market. Don't ever lose heart on loss because it is part of every business. Use good plan and money management to get more profit then losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 418 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)