+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 418 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that the worst time to trade on forex is when you have not made analysis and is when you have no good skills and knowledge of the way that the market works, you will end up losing over and over again, even blowing your account.
    Last edited by dafi; 2015-09-26 at 01:36 PM.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, I actually do think in forex trading business when you are getting loss from each of your trade then you must have to avoid the trade as you may get more loss from your trading so you must have to wait to trade and become fresh and when you are confident then you can start to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear bro, in fact I strongly do believe that i would like to point out here that the worst times to trade forex maybe what you have been calling the best times for others. I am saying this to let the newbies in the forum to know the first Friday of the month is the best time to trade and it can also be a night mare for many newbie because of the movement in the market that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear in fact I believe that a lots of people withdraw there money and they try to get rid of already opened trades and the third one is on festival like chiristmas diwali or new year this all are the worst day in forex trading market.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader agar analysis ke liye charts par time nahi deta aur aise he yahan trade open kardeta hai to usko yahan sabb worst he rehta hai,trader ko yahan patience ke saat pehle market me analysis karna hoga..

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me trader ke pass knowledge aur experience hai to wo forex market me trade ke liye achhe se money management karke chalenge forex market me mo ye management Karna bahut jaroori hai tabhi trader achhe se trading kar skate hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    han g bhaiya g hum ya baat kah sakty hay k sab sa worst time wo bi hota hay jab trader es business ma proper money management ko use kar k trading nh karta hay bhaiya g ,es liyay hamay dihan sa chalna ho ga .
    hanji proper money management jaroor ess business me karna hoga,yahan trader achhe se sabb samajhta hai to uske abad he usko pata chalta hai ki yahan kaise kaam karna hai,trader ko market me time dena he sabse jaroori hai..

Banned badro20 is an unknown quantity at this point badro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is not any particular day which we call worst day or good day. Every day is different to past days. Markete movement is different in each day. We earn a lot of profit on last friday, but this friday we have lost all our investment in few minutes and our account balance remain zero.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eniolaforex View Post
    If trader want to lose money in the forex market trading business they need to place trader without stop loss order and also place trade when their is festival period like the christmas period and also the bank holiday time

han g bhaiya g hum ya baat kah sakty hay k sab sa worst time wo bi hota hay jab trader es business ma proper money management ko use kar k trading nh karta hay bhaiya g ,es liyay hamay dihan sa chalna ho ga .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member sajidali111 is an unknown quantity at this point sajidali111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han brother i agree with your thread bhai jee ap ne thek kaha jahan banks economic jahan forex pe apna effect date hai wahan ye festival bhe apni effect data hain jin sey small traders ko bohat zyada loss hote hai nice thread brother

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 418 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)