+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 418 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member P-K is an unknown quantity at this point P-K's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex business koe wast of time time hai dear bro kiu jb bhi koe trader working krta hai then os ko profit or loss sath sath hota hai dear bro forex business ma millions people daily working krtay hai or earning bhi krtay hai tu kia wo bagal hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    sbse worst time mjhe lagta hai ki jb hume koi tnsn ho ya fir kisi kaam ka stress ya fir hum kisi or kaam me busy ho or jb tbiyt khrab ho to hume forex trading bilkul bhi nhi krni chiye, aise me hujm shi analysis nhi kr pate hai or hum kuch galt tradesopen kr dete hai jis se hume heavy loss ho jate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mubariz is on a distinguished road Mubariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think bro jub hum forex main trade karty hai aur ik dam koi news athi hai to humre trade bhot big loss main jati hai wo time trader k lye bhot worst tiem hota hai aur is amin kuch sumj nai athi hai k trade ko close kar day ya wait karhai so main ab is waja say har lot size ki trade main stop loss must use karta ho warna bhot problem hoti hai........

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that we not prefer trading in holidays days but i think market not stop in this days last year in christmas i see big movements in the market and i know some trader do great profits in this days.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that it's not easy to gain profit although there is no news because the movement of market is sideways. I prefer to follow trend when there is news, I think it's easier to follow than trading in sideways condition. Maybe you're scalpers so you don't like trending movement and you prefer to trade in sideways condition.

Banned badar.munir is an unknown quantity at this point badar.munir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear /...............I agree with this opinion. In holidays, there are a few people trade. Therefore, the volume is too small to make the price run. If you want a strong movement in market, you need a large volume. But in these days, the volume is too small.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading actually I consider that it's depending on each trader to determine the best and the worst time for trading. It's possible if Asian session is the best time for trading but it's possible London session and New York session are the best time.
    Last edited by gin; 2015-09-27 at 09:29 PM.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes there are times that are not comfortable trading and that depends upon traders to traders cause there are traders who like to trade on a sideways market so they don't like when the news events occurs and some traders specially check the news events for trading so it depends upon totally upon the traders trading style

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I think there is no double that most traders do not like trading on Monday, also with me. but I will still see opportunities to see the market in Europe and U.S. session. you also have to look at the schedule as "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it is true that the worst time to trade forex come when we got a small capital and right now in dilemma to stop the trading which in negative floating and almost reach MC. That is the most terrible thing in my experience in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 418 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)