+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 418 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member Diksha is an unknown quantity at this point Diksha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst time to trade forex while market is moving very slow. it is difficult to know the exact pair when market become very slow because of slow speculation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se trading k liye koi day worst ya best nae hota kiun k jis ko trading ati ho us k liye koi din b koi prblm nae rkhta but prblm srf tb hi hoti jb hum kxh arse bd trade kren tb humain market ka andaaza nae hota otherwise trading is best n there is no worst day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading ke liye wrost time tab hota hai jab humen market me bahut time tak watch karne ke baad bhi good entry nahi mil pati hai aur aisa tab hota hai jab market me movement na ke barabar hota hai.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that the worst time for me to trade are Monday and Friday. on that day, I was very difficult to understand the direction of market prices. and I found it difficult to analyze because of the direction of price trends change so often. Friday I'll be more careful in the trade

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that Friday's seem to be regarded as a bad day which typically would occur profit-taking action, which would lead to differ from the previous trend has been formed and you can try it from here, to counter trend trading style.

Senior Member Jahangir Alam is an unknown quantity at this point Jahangir Alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I seems that there are no time that was we waste rather when we will loss our capital at that time is waste time fore us.
    if our mind are not good and our health are not so well at that time we have need to stay way from the trade because in this moment we can loss our all capital.
    so if we came here then these time will wasted for us.

Senior Member jakefc7528 is an unknown quantity at this point jakefc7528's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that its not a particular day, some days are slower in their movement and others for their high volatility may seem worse especially when bad decisions are made. But overall no bad times to invest in forex, just bad decisions.

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to believe that the banks and financial institutions are the main player in forex trading and we need to know that if the bank close means low volatility in the market and we can say worst time to trade in forex at that periods.

Banned flis is an unknown quantity at this point flis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God
    Hello thank you for raising the issue
    At the worst time is the time for the news that fits to professionals who can do an excellent technical analysis

Banned fasholaforex is an unknown quantity at this point fasholaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Different traders, with their trading strategy. Some traders don't trade during bank or public holidays due to low volatility of the countries currency, while others exit trading, when high impact news is to be released. while some trade only when high impact news is to be released, so it all depends on you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 418 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)