+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 347 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's hard to know when to avoid margin calls because it's a hard thing to see, but you can minimize opportunities that can potentially damage your trade. This is an opportunity that usually destroys the market. We have information that we have to work hard at creating information and trading value. when you manage your account well, I mean your funds, it will be a good thing to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you can choose cut loss but you must have a strong soul to do, and you have to follow your chart every time, of course it's difficult for you, and stop loss is better to prevent margin calls. and you also forgot to mention that we need to use Stop Loss for all trades otherwise you can still get a margin call with a small trading volume. So it's important to use SL. Also use leverage with caution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for me actually I think discipline in trading is the key to success, but it must be balanced with our expertise and skills in trading. and also as a discipline can also strategy to avoid MC. so you are a beginner to learn to always be disciplined in your every trade. and margin calls are prevented before taking orders and not after opening this trade because you have to make a strategy before the market that how much risk you want to take and what level of stop loss is best for certain trades. Contextual extraction of 2: 1 maintains due to chahiy stop loss or profitability .. or bhi 2% of the total account so there is a risk of forehead lena chahiy.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in forex I believe that to avoid margin calls by only using a little leverage and using stop losses, this is an important tool for avoiding margin calls, many traders expose margin calls because they have no control over what they do. from stop loss. Stop loss can limit losses when we incorrectly predict prices and incorrectly open buy or sell positions. and mary khayl said margin call hamra noksan bot bar hota h ais liysys hamn is mian bara be careful rahna parat ha so hamn kabi become zayda risk ni lana chayay and zayda risk say account hamra wash ho ration so mary khayl said margin call ko handle ha karny k liayya hamn is the mian stop loss set because of chyay and embers deposits because of chyay

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you can survive in this market then you will have lots of trades to make active money they will not be able to make quick profits and they cannot make the most important initial decisions in forex trading and if we will make a good and strong strategy my dear before starting work here my dear so we can save our account for coming margin calls it is a very bad condition of every account when we receive a margin call option so try to avoid and make good strategies.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear i personally think you need to be attentive from a margin call you can lose all your accounts if you have a floating loss and you wait for the price to return again? That's a really good idea, but before you do that, just analyze and make sure the price will definitely go back to you, and of course I think to prevent your account from getting margin calls or avoiding large losses, you should know how to manage your account. that, if you want to make money then work hard and practice every day to have enough knowledge

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to use stop loss to prevent margin calls on your account and because stop loss not only minimizes losses but also leads to higher profits and is therefore the best thing to use money management to your account. and Yes, you are right if we use the right stop loss and take profit and discipline trading and use good money management at 5 percent of capital, then we can secure our capital from margin calls. But one thing that I want to add more is the right time to enter the forex market. Yes, you are right if we use the right stop loss and take profit and discipline trading and use money management with a good 5 percent of capital then we can save our capital from a margin call. But one thing I want to add again is the right time to enter the forex market.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also got a few MCs before in my trading account. And lost a lot of money. I learned very difficult that money management is very important in the forex market. If we fail to use money management, we will definitely get a margin call. must open a volume lot that can only be done by our account. and to get a margin call, deposit the amount in the trading account. and avoiding floating losses and waiting for new signals to trade and gain smart profits in our lives. So analyze market trends and see the level of price action to manage market price levels.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls are a very, very terrible thing for every traer and I have noticed that almost every trader uses this harsh reality to avoid margin calls, I think you should use stop loss and take profits that are very much needed and once you try hit stop loss you should avoid to trade at least for a certain day and I try to make money constantly and to minimize loss of trade and become a break-even trader, that's my normal way, always stop and make money and risk management. And try to trade only with the best possible.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of appropriate money management skills is the best and only way to avoid margin calls and traders must use stop loss, trailing stop loss or take profits in their trades and prevent margin calls. and first always trade under money management..both always place proper stop loss in all trades to avoid more losses .... third & final hedging method. some time we can also save margin calls on our account forms using the hedge technique.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 347 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)