+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 347 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to maintain at all times a Neat 500% margin on all trades.

What this does is that all the trades will be carried out and none will be stopped due to the lack of the funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    करता है वास्तव में आप क्या कह रहे हैं कि हम यह हमारे खातों को ठीक करने के लिए मुश्किल है कि एमसी होगा मिल जाएगा, लेकिन यह अभी भी समर्पण से वसूली कर सकता है और एम सी चलो

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddis is an unknown quantity at this point eddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    to safe my account to margin call usually i using not more than 1 lot when trading
    i also using stop loss to more prevent about forex market
    margin call is bad for trader like me, so i using stop loss every trading

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    friend we can prevent margin call. there are many thing for it.
    first always trade under money management..second always put proper stop loss in all trade to avoid more loss....third & last hedging way. some time we can also save our account form margin call by using hedging Technic.

Junior Member widhie75 is an unknown quantity at this point widhie75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i found some expert trader never putting stop loss in their trade, i dont know why, maybe they confident with own decision.
    iam so confuse , because some trader also advice to should putting stoploss in every position. in my trade now, i always put stop loss because iam fear if my position affected by important news
    its because they scared to accept loss in trade history,,,,they prefer profit eventhough need days or weeks...
    but this is dangerous,,,we already seen so much account MC,,,just because dont put SL/cut-loss.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Use of proper money management skills is the best and only way to avoid margin calls and a trader must use stop loss , trailing stop loss or take profits to his trades and prevent margin calls.
    i found some expert trader never putting stop loss in their trade, i dont know why, maybe they confident with own decision.
    iam so confuse , because some trader also advice to should putting stoploss in every position. in my trade now, i always put stop loss because iam fear if my position affected by important news

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    Use of proper money management skills is the best and only way to avoid margin calls and a trader must use stop loss , trailing stop loss or take profits to his trades and prevent margin calls.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ, यह सही है कि राशन व्यापार रखने से पहले गणना की जानी चाहिए कि है तो आप उस व्यापार से हानि आप चाहते हैं के रूप में के रूप में अच्छी तरह से लाभ भी के बारे में पुष्टि हो जाएगा इनाम के लिए खतरा है. मार्जिन कॉल आप ट्रेडों के लिए सख्त रोक नुकसान रखकर इस से बचने कर सकते हैं बहुत ही खतरनाक बात है.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    greedy is a difficult thing to be eliminated, since it is usually a sense of greed is always present in every trader ...
    especially if from the beginning they thought that they could get rich quick through forex, must always be followed when trading their sense of greed ...
    we can avoid the greed if we are always do a lot of trainning..
    i think greed come because we are not have a good psychology so greed is easily come to us. when a trader never tade with greed, they will avhive more quick than the other trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 347 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)