+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 347 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hi everyone

Many people often face problems red pips which will ends and it leads to a margin call (MC).

So what will you do to prevent the MC?

1. Close and Cut loss the floating position
    2. Do Deposit to increase the margin
    Margin call ke liye saare tarike kabhi kabhi increase the margin ka tarika bhi fail ho jata hai jab market bullish ya bearish trend pe hoti hai..Waise close ya cut loss bhi accha tarika hai nahi toh sabse best tarika joh mein kabhi kabhi use karta hoon woh hai hedging or people called as locking position that will certainly effective for free from blown away account but usse bahar aana bada muskil kaam hai...woh har koi trader nahi kar sakta toh hedging use karne pehle nikalne ka tarika jarur dhyana rakhna.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way i do is i hedge my loosing trade. Thereby locking the loss. So i will not caught in the margin call. And during the market correction i release the hedged trade and realize the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member over580 is an unknown quantity at this point over580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last week I had the MC to 3 times.
    feeling tense, angry annoyed because they can not control your emotions when trading is very strong.
    and I will cease to trade until a few days to calm the mind, and I will come back to trade when my mind is fresh

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the lot size should be adjusted to the amount of capital that we use. not to use excessive lot size. other than that, not too many open positions at one time. always put a stop loss as a preventive avoid large losses. I think that we step in order to avoid a margin call.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to avoid a margin call, we must always be disciplined in trading. Never trade with overlot. not too many positions. always use a stop loss or cut loss. it is easy to say in theory, but in practice very difficult.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, if we have a reserve fund is not a problem. but the thing is if our money is not enough to make a deposit. better, we take reasonable precautions from the beginning. must always be disciplined in trading. not to leave floating for days.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing in mencegahmargin call is a discipline. if from the beginning, we always discipline in trading, would be spared from the MC. always use a lot in accordance with the capital. Do not forget to install SL to keep the worst.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 3 is too much open positions. I even just opening 1 position. the most important thing we can get profit in 1 time position. use of the lot in accordance with the amount of capital will also save the account of the MC.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Preventing margin call is a very hard challenge that every trader is trying to conquer. One of the main problem I see is the inability of the trader to discipline his own self and the uses of high lot size and over trading on his account. Margin call can be avoided...if the trader is serious enough to change his bad habits.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing I know how to prevent margin call is to used small lot size, and always used stop loss in our trading account. We can't predict accurately the next possible direction of the market even if we try harder. Stop loss is our only weapon to survive longer in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 347 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)