+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 347 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Junior Member qhafrer is an unknown quantity at this point qhafrer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that to prevent a margins call we should be able to manage the money we have. we must be good to calculate how much risk we can accept the loss if we lose. I always use a 3% risk for the loss that I can receive. and I would not use a large lot sizes really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mfartvx View Post
    I think that to prevents margin call I always use good money management and never open so many positions. I just open 2-3 positions with standard lot sizes and wait for them to come in profit, if they go in loss then I don't panic and wait for them to give me some profites !!
    Limiting open position is part of money management because money management means you should measure your capabilities to hold position with your amount in your account. But good money management only is not enough to prevent Margin Call. I think you should have good psychology control too so you won't make decision out of trading plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oil_trader is an unknown quantity at this point oil_trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mfartvx View Post
    I think that to prevents margin call I always use good money management and never open so many positions. I just open 2-3 positions with standard lot sizes and wait for them to come in profit, if they go in loss then I don't panic and wait for them to give me some profites !!
    margin call is one thing that people shouldn't experience since it may bring the actual well-being from the investor lower.
    and it could make all of us generate losses and become much more scared to go in e-commerce.
    so it's advisable to make use of little great deal dimension or even add a SL.

Member adel is on a distinguished road adel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some margin lending may be more marginal than you think. And that's where many of the clients of Opes Prime and Lift have come unstuck.

But there are plenty of other investors who have used margin lending and to date have had no regrets.

Margin lending has grown in popularity over recent years as a way for many Australians to help fund their retirement.

According to figures from the Reserve Bank, total investment lending as at December 2007 stood at $37.8 billion, almost double the $19.9 billion as at December 2005 and three times the level of $12.5 billion at December 2003.

But despite its healthy growth over the last four years, margin lending is not a new-fangled investment strategy but merely a mechanism for funding an investment that has been around for many a year.

Member ngarfala is an unknown quantity at this point ngarfala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find the best ways to prevent a margin call is to use a stop loss and to also use good money management. Most of the time, if price is moving quite fast, you might not get the opportunity to facilitate your deposit before you are stopped out. This is most especially if you are using very high lot sizes compared with your existing trading equities !!

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to prevent margin calls we should first trade according to complete market analysis only,we must use risk and money management strategies in every trades.We must trade with patience and should not greed for profits by doing over trading and trading with higher volumes.

Member lowspread is an unknown quantity at this point lowspread's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    The best way to prevent margin call is simply trade in demo account and practice the strategy that you want to trade. Make sure that you are earning good and well. I'm sure in the next two to three years you going to be happy by the way you make money in forex. I'm sure no matter what you do you going to end up earning good amount as long you practice and this is how you going to prevent margin call. Sometimes we do believe in hardship. But the harder we trade the more we loss money. But if we just concentrate in demo first and practice the more we learn the more we earn.
    i do believe how you can prevent is always to move in line with the automated program that individuals previously layout rather than deviate as a result a lot of
    due to the fact i do believe in most automated program another highlight is constraint that individuals can not break as well as needless to say stop us all coming from finding a perimeter phone.
    i'm here to learn and make money in forex...

Junior Member jkhlaed is an unknown quantity at this point jkhlaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add that only misuse of leverage can kill our account whatever the amount there and have to leave revenge mentality and also have to leave quick recover mentality for this i loss many and if we able to do that then i think its possible to prevent MC !!

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no other way to prevent Margin Call except with preparing good strategy and good money management in each transaction. Good strategy could prevent Margin Call because if we could create good analysis so the possibility to get profit will be higher and good money management could prevent Margin Call because it could limit loss in each transaction if there is mistakes in analysis.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to prevent margin call is simply trade in demo account and practice the strategy that you want to trade. Make sure that you are earning good and well. I'm sure in the next two to three years you going to be happy by the way you make money in forex. I'm sure no matter what you do you going to end up earning good amount as long you practice and this is how you going to prevent margin call. Sometimes we do believe in hardship. But the harder we trade the more we loss money. But if we just concentrate in demo first and practice the more we learn the more we earn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 347 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)