+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 347 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Senior Member bestra is an unknown quantity at this point bestra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way i do is i hedge my loosing trade. Thereby locking the loss. So i will not caught in the margin call. And during the market correction i release the hedged trade and realize the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camalol is an unknown quantity at this point camalol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevent Margin Call be doing the good Money Management. I try my best not to open a big lot size plus I try to avoid over trading so it becomes very easy to avoid Margin Call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call se bachane ke liye trader ko esme hamesha apni trade open karne se pehle apne capital ko jaroor manage karna hoga jab takk trader thik volume mein sahi se stop loss lagakar apni trade ko open nahi karenga uska risk esme bana rahenga..

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call jab hmm bad trade me fas jae to hmme margin call ko face karna padta he ,margin call bhut bad habit he kyo ke agar hmm margin call face karte hein to hmara sara ka sara account lose me ja raha hota he jo ke hmare lie bhut hi bad he so me margin call se bachne ka ek hi rasta he ke hmme hard work karna chahie is buisness me

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Free margin with the wise use and always use the ri accordingly Again make proper research into a pair or commodity before trading accordingly limit of money to be traded in account called margin call accordingly I earned $5 and transferred in my wallet accordingly the more we are greedy and want to get more profit and bigger then I am sure you will not be able to trade well and even just loss and margin calls that you always receiv

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kehayl sy aik he acha rasta hy k hameen money management ko theek rakhna chaiye tab he ham prevent kr sakty hen margin call ko . or greed be is me boaht countable hy agar greed ko ap control kr lo tab be ap is ko prevent kr skaty hen.

Banned sarc1122 is an unknown quantity at this point sarc1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a number of simple but effective methods that can help you manage risk and avoid margin calls. They include: Borrow less than the maximum

Banned parveez is an unknown quantity at this point parveez's Avatar
    Thanks
    to prevent margin call we need a big capital in our account or by making trade with very small lot size so by this way we can secure our money from losses

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the strategy easily, in fact, the abuse of power on the phone is observed. So I did the newcomers help in any way, but the way high power and accuse the cruelty, where high power is very risky.

Senior Member kaka0051 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you dont want margin call then
    strically follow money management rules.
    dont open trade
    in high lot size

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 347 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)