+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2333

Thread: Discipline VS Money management VS Strategy.

Senior Member nuket is an unknown quantity at this point nuket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually I consider it is a unity that can not be separated. because discipline in running the strategy that we make and also use money management in every transaction will greatly assist us in getting a good and steady profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maxi is an unknown quantity at this point maxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear I consider strategy and discipline is a crucial factor in the success of our business. If we do not have a trading strategy that we are likely to experience huge losses because we can not anticipate things will happen, bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    teeno ki jarurat is field me hai koi bhi ek dusre ke bina nahi reh sakta hai agar ham disciplined nahi honge to market me movement chut jaega wahin agar money management na ho to bhi gadbad hai strategy sahi na ho to baki ke do hone par bhi koi fayda nahi hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member manik2 is an unknown quantity at this point manik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy and discipline is a crucial factor in the success of our business. If we do not have a trading strategy that we are likely to experience huge losses because we can not anticipate things will happen.

Senior Member mukeshfx is on a distinguished road mukeshfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum yahan Discipline, money management aur strategy ko compare karke kya karenge humen trading karne aur usme profit earn karne ke liye humen teeno ko hi milakar trading karna hoga, esme se koi bhi quality miss nahi honi chahiye trader ke liye.

Member 5258 is an unknown quantity at this point 5258's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i really agreed to you and i also prefer discipline because i think that if we have a discipline then money management instead you should try and possess the ability to use the three of them in a combination manner and they will help you to take the best trading decisions.....

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zied View Post
    If you do not be discipline and proper money management then you will not get success.Every successful trader has a great strategy and proper money management for being success in the Forex market ,,
    Sab traders logon ko is baat ko ekdum acchi tarah se samajh lena hotah ai ki bina trading me discipline use kiye ham log is business me jyada aage tak nahi ja sakte hain aur hamare liye trading karna bhi mushkil ho jaata hai.

Senior Member billakhan859 is an unknown quantity at this point billakhan859's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should not have any preference in the three of them, instead you should try and possess the ability to use the three of them in a combination manner,,, I prefer all these thre

Banned newforex is an unknown quantity at this point newforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    can amek he godo strategy gain the doalr t. Strategy is very important too. The strategy you use in trading determines you profit too. But i think that discipline is needed in both, because with discipline you can keep to your strategy even when there is distraction.

Banned 8421827 is an unknown quantity at this point 8421827's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a proven fact that traders who trade more often make about 1/3 less money over the long run than traders who trade less often. In other professions, more IS usually better, but because trading is mostly dependent on you being objective, disciplined, and trading with patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)