+ Reply to Thread
Page 973 of 982 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 971 972 973 974 975 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even today the eur/usd stays to be unpredictable, i made a small loss in expectation of small scalping profit's
    Rock On

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    yesterday my friend was shared to me some knowledge about how to get profit... and today, the formula was work...it just based on support and resistance basis...
    Support and resistance are important in trading. You can learn it deeply by visiting www.********.com to know that how to calculate that points and what are the properties of support and resistance. I hope it will improve your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today i open buying position of eurusd and getting around 80 pips profit , i will closed with more then 100 pips today, good day for me.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I just took risk yesterday so it was bad that I was gabling for some time and as it will not work out most of time. but there I had some money there without much risk in E?UR/usd pair as I knew it will go down as it has been comign up for many days,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    yesterday my friend was shared to me some knowledge about how to get profit... and today, the formula was work...it just based on support and resistance basis.
    Thank for share your experience, Can you also share the formula that makes you profit? I am very glad if you do that, I hope you do not mind to share us

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj ka din mere liye acha nahi tha, i hardly had any time to trade today coz of my college and so in a hurry i opened a position in eur/usd and unfortunately started to enter loss, i thought that if i wait for time might be i can get back to neutral but lost finally and feeling bad about it
    Rock On

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    today was my first time i'm using PAMM system, suggest by my friend... it might be a new experience.. risk was always there but with on going learning basis and coaching, the risk can be reduce and the profit can be increase...
    Are you operating a PAMM account or insvesting in a PAMM account. If you are investing then its not a guarantee that your investment will be doubled or make profit. It is just allowing your money to be used by another person whom you choose and think to be a good trader. you may even lose your money and you wont gain any knowledge of trading allowing your money by other to trade for you
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Do not open big lots. Because the main reason of losing our bonus money is that we open bigger lots and when market moves opposite than we lose big money and get mc.
    zadatar tardes bonus money se ina soche samjhe trade karte hai
    jabki aisa nahi karan chahiye..bonus money ko thik se use karte hue usse profit nikalna chahaiye

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well aaj maine eu and eurchf me and au me profit ki he. par aaj gbp usd ka singal accha nehi tha. to maine loss ki ispe. aur eur chf me 2 bar profit ki he. aaj ka din mere liye accha tha.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I always take the profit I make from trading once a week ...
    and I use it as a reserve fund if the next trading my losses ...
    i do the opposite, i never withdraw my money, i use that money to increase my account balance so i can trade with bigger margin, some master said that i did the wrong thing, but i just love doing it
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 973 of 982 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 971 972 973 974 975 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)