+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 982 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 896 897 898 899 900 908 948 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes whenever we do trade we learn something about the trend and forex market, whether we trade daily or weekly it is always helpful and increase our knowledge about the market trend, today i learn that we have to only trade when market is moving fast

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ex22 View Post
    ohh shit aj mera din acha nahi tha.aj mera 100 pip ka loss ho gaya pan 3 din main continuesly win hua tha to tension hai hai itna i i hope kal ek naye sire se apni trading suru karunga kal mujhe acha profit mile ye main bhagwan se prarthna karunga
    bhai dpend karta haia apka aaj 100 pips ka loss hua aur wohi mje aaj 100 pip ka profit aajak mera total profit tha 100$ aur aaj main bahut khush hu bhagwaan isi trah apni kripa banaye rakhe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member one.ra is an unknown quantity at this point one.ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader but i try to trade hear daily. it is a opportunity for me because it is a earning and learning forum. i always connected the world market for trade hear and i think it cointain a grate experience for me. it is helpful for investment. i share my problems with other traders. i feel that it is grate experience for me.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    they reckon the incentive is not utilize at all. numerous do not understand the bonuses of this marketplace. when bonuses are precondition from this marketplace, the same as the innovative money, the duplicate as trading in your real record, you can do wd as often as gettable if you managed to vantage. and I 've evidenced it, though slightly.

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohh shit aj mera din acha nahi tha.aj mera 100 pip ka loss ho gaya pan 3 din main continuesly win hua tha to tension hai hai itna i i hope kal ek naye sire se apni trading suru karunga kal mujhe acha profit mile ye main bhagwan se prarthna karunga

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have many experience about forex trading.today i have earned good amount of profit.for this reason i am very happy today.but i was also done a small mistake today,so i loss small amount.overal my profit amount is large,so i am happy.

Senior Member mdfarid is an unknown quantity at this point mdfarid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to say about my daily trad it is not bad because when i do my trad work that time i earn much amount that i think sufficient for me because forex trad market give me daily very good amount.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we learn a lot daily by trading, when ever we do bad trade because of our mistake it gives us a lesson and next time we try to over come these kind of mistakes, in my view as i observe if we have enough back up in our real trading account then it is the key of our success

Junior Member tanjim is an unknown quantity at this point tanjim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily i gather lots of experiences form forex trading. yesterday was good for me because i earned lots of money. also gain some new experience like emotion control, perfect decisions, also i learned about net in. but the day before yesterday was unlucky for me. i lost huge money. so i was totally depressed.

Banned macblanc474 is an unknown quantity at this point macblanc474's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader will achieve if trading in forex.I ahead I may acquire bogus some mistakes there.But the a lot of important for me now is that I allegation to try my best to advantage my affect there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 982 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 896 897 898 899 900 908 948 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)