+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 982 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien zyada knowledge yani zyada tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar tajerba hasil karna hota h agar ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hienas lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko jab as mien zyada tajerba hota h tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien achi kamaee ker sakte hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    r sell kr sakta hay 8.9800 say ya 8.9900 say aor is ko take profit 8.9400 ya 8.9100 ka adjust krna thek hay aor Trader usdsek ko stop loss 8.0300 ka zyada say zayda laga kr Trading safe kar sakta hay aor Trader ko usdsek ki market ko smjna aor right trend ko follow krna zarori hay,m i am gpomng this work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every day is not profitful for me. someday i get profit which i have not expected while someday i get loss. First thing is that for forex trade we need a big capital, low leverage, small lot, well known streategy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-25)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Online forex trading can be profitable and beneficial, but you need to keep in mind some main principals. If you take risks and trade very aggressively. If your expectations are right, you will make money from your trade when you want and have time for family or friends when you want. I will post my daily trading experience here. I agree with you because I think first of all everyone has important experience in forex traders.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-25)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The conclusion about scalping as far as I know is that we trade without news, during market sidewalks, and take a few pips. and last Friday was not good for me, today my order is moving in a positive direction in silver and I hope the silver uptrend continues and today I am fortunate. I hope the market provides a good advantage to our members here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I agree with you and I think this way we can get a lot of experience and if we are going to trade daily then here are many benefits and the first is our trade will end in a day and the other we can get profit at the end of each day and every day we trade with new analysis and it will be the best for our experience and I think everyone's first important work experience in forex traders. Then you know about forex traders. You have to learn forex. You have knowledge about forex. You know what forex is and you learn forex and read forex books. You learn forex try and try and work hard. If you have the ability to learn this then you experience in forex traders.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien zyada knowledge yani zyada tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar tajerba hasil karna hota h agar ham as
    mien tajerba hasil kerte hienas lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko jab as mien zyada tajerba hota h tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien achi kamaee ker sakte hien.

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, if I open a daily position; I must be content to take the least profit possible the same day and not let my trade drag for days at the risk of seeing the trend turn against me.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Silver is a base metal. As you know the world is worried about Europe's debt problems. That is why the price of base metals is decreasing and there is also selling pressure. So it's better to avoid the silver movement for now. and it's true we also have to set a daily target, if I might have a target of 5-10% if I don't trade anymore, then only trade again tomorrow. use targets and good management so that we do not over trade and loss.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn from the experiences of other traders that I think is our strength. because we have class without having to experience bad things in experience. So indeed we have a lot to learn from the forex forum, the forex forum for many lessons and experiences shared by forex traders. and will further assist our learning process to improve their knowledge and abilities. and mein nay aj eur / usd pay ki trading or 20 $ loss ki ki aj market ki samaj nahi aye mujay mein samja tha neechay ki level jaye gi mein nay sell pe lag tha per opposite ho style is liye aj loss ho eur / usd style pair mein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 982 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)