+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 982 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g mera kal ka experience bohat acha raha meny khud ki strategy banai he meri problem ye thi k me dosro ki bato me aker me apni strategy par believe nahi karta tha likan is dafa meny apni strategy par focus kiya and mujhy kafi acha result mil hai i hope k aj bhi achy result hi mile mujhy jnb g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-18), billyboy00007 (2018-04-18), kashi93 (2018-04-27), Raja551 (2018-04-13), ravi999 (2018-04-25), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-04-13), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finally lucky with hey, Greater wind flow Give greater satisfaction combined
    with provoking anyone who benefits web site marketing while the nonsense to generate extra.
    Along with Most of us have a tendency to find experiences that affect pleasure
    and avoid true nonsense plus extraordinary promotional individuals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very interested in starting my daily trading,
    I start by making my money management,
    secondly I make my trading rules, third: I make my own trading strategy, four: I take a good part for trading, five i, m full day trading at whatever risk I get.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a way of learning to open trades every day for beginner and some other special. Because every day we can learn new things in market situation. When I opened trading since last week it was a bad situation for me. I hope that I will benefit next week and will recover losses since last week. I am happy in this market because it is profitable for me and I continue to make a profit. But all this is the result of this great adventure in this market because there is nothing easy in life. Of course we must achieve the goal, we must try as much as possible and that is the same as what I did so that I came to this step.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all merchants. has experienced the first margin call and loss.
    and before deciding on your actions at the time, remember how you made a mistake before.
    Maybe it is a new experience .. the risk is always there from our loss
    and also we get experience just trying to learn from your mistakes
    and don 'do not make the same mistake again. I can say with confidence that the same scenario will come back to you

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day trading is tedious in some cases, mainly because there is no good mobility in the foreign exchange market. Daily follow-up is the best of day trading. As a daily follow-up it can be taught that the Forex market is well versatile and can then be traded without fear of risk. Today I trade in a contest with gold and I buy Gold at 1685.00 and take profit in 1711 with 7 lots and I take $ 11,000 profit. The reason for my advantage is that the FOMC and meeting levels provide a dovish sentiment and lead to dollar weakness. Because of the correlation of the dollar with gold, gold becomes very high. Also in my direct trade, I bought Eur / Usd at 1.3100 and took profit at 1.3158, making a profit of 58 ****.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2018-03-27)

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep a record of every analysis I use in my trade journal, from which I can learn to be better able to evaluate if I continue to get errors in my trade, and show everyone I'm also happy to see people who benefit from my analysis , You are right and I appreciate your suggestions because it is a better way to control errors. I have done it and I mark my daily mistakes and this type of trading I always remember it for next time

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum jnab mere khayal me har kisi ka daily ka experience diffrent ho ga mera jo daily ka experience hai ager forex trading ko knowledge aur experience ke sath kiya jae aur iss me greed na ki jae tu account ke hisab se iss se achi earning ho sakti hai

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi sab se pehle baat to ye hn ke daily trade krta hi ni hn me weekly ya monthly krtya hn aur trade ko oen rakh kr bhol jata hn oske bad me monthly ke last me dekhta hn ke kia winer kia au kia loss aur zyada tr win hi krta hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-24)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are really the right friend and I think it is a basic thing to learn from our past mistakes and after every adverse trade we need to think why such losses and the next time should try not to commit the same mistake. but my bad luck is a victim of a lot of emotional time and although I know what my mistake is but I can not completely control myself. there are many experiences that you share with people. there are some platens and also some bad experiences that you listen to every day. the last few days are also not very good for me because I am busy in my many homework and I can not trade very much and know I am free from all my work and my next hope for the best. Today I learned how to get to trade an exper4iencer from another merchant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 982 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)