+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 982 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Banned nopainnogain is an unknown quantity at this point nopainnogain's Avatar
    Thanks
    can be '> it would probably be beneficial for the traders to the forum if you might want to share a little bit more than a bit of the business strategy. a mixture of technical analysis and fundamental analysis can also be different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mharis92 is an unknown quantity at this point mharis92's Avatar
    Thanks
    i opne a new demo account and make its margin 137$. now i trade as i trade with my real account.*i think if we have less amount in our demo account we can learn two thing very well.. money management and emotion control ( little bit )

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear main forex trading k bary main aik acha knowledge hasil kr raha hon our es k sath sath main forex trading main kafi experience hasil kr raha hon forex trading main indicator ko bhi main samjh raha hon...

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should explain in more detail why kind of way you generate profit please for you experience so i can also generate profit forex is also best business in all over the world i like forex always thanks forex............

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit and loss i might have earned from every of my trading..
    and of course the possibility to extend the equity trading of my activity is extremely small as a result of i'm still not able to run right equity trading trading set up thus which the less every day

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    me too, ive continuously thought that losses isnt one thing we ought to regret, however rather being a precious experience where we will learn to actually avoid and not just being trap in a similar mistake once more. ive once browse that successful trader is that the one who willing to actually admit his losses and settle for it with dignity. however through this losses he will produce bigger profit through higher strategy.

Banned makroni is an unknown quantity at this point makroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you, you'll be able to pay your day while not an indicator, other then fix your startgie on candles, and you should take care that the economic news is positive along with your trading technique, once that, you certainly will see the results.

Senior Member Arjun Sangwan is on a distinguished road Arjun Sangwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai Tummnee Mere Hiisab Se ye bh0t h! achhaa quueestion kiya hain__ and me tumhare is question se pure traha se santussht bhi hun me aapki bsat se agre hun and is bare me apni__ raii dete hue answer par roshni dalte hue kehnaa chahta hun ki bhai mera daily trading expirence ye hi hain ki ab mera investment bhi jayda hain and me yha se kma v jayda hi leta hun

Senior Member terenaina is an unknown quantity at this point terenaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men is men achi learning kr rha hon aur mje apne daily experinec se bhot kuch hasil hota hy so i am very good in that and i know it can be more nice to me if i know the good and take good

Senior Member Ahmadraza is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the m dialy trading exprince is good for us every one can join the forex trade is esily and work in the forex is good it is a good way to earn and learn is esily it is a good way to earn money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 982 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)