+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 982 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have daily experience because I made very good profits like $ 230 in 3 days that I never imagined. Forx meant profit and made me rich. In a very short time. I try to get success quickly. and there are many reasons behind the loss with forex ... But I'm sure the most important thing is to rush to enter forex before for excellent training and also reach the necessary meetings ... Big speculators must know well this footing and also the guidelines involves exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aj ka mera trading experience ye tha kay mainy suba aur dinko 40 minutes analysis kiye 1 time par trade mili but wo confirm ni thi is liye mainy wait kiya ab amercian session ka wait hai agr us main perfect trade mili phir trade krun gi otherwise wait krun gi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of us believe that this is the best treatment to deal with forex trading every day and wait for a few minutes related to a very good sign of entry. After you overcome the lack of indications you can be in the material all the time and also burn will become your own element. and Now I trade in subsidies and resistors and adopt kidney adoption in the fundamental analysis I work to peel the scalp and do I determine subsidies and resistors at 15 minute and 30 minute frames and open packages in the order of 10 to 15 points today with the Avcthah market , Alhamdulillah, it has generated 10% of the profits from Ras money

4. The Following User Says Thank You to makaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I study every day about forex trading because I spend my time in most forex forums and sometimes on my trading charts. And when I trade, I make sure to check my loss or profit reasons so that I can increase my knowledge and improve my experience for me to grow in business. and Forex trading is challenging and every day is an opportunity to learn something new. Regardless of whether we generate profit or loss, it is important that we learn from each experience and improve our trading system.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do weekly trading now ... I see good results for long-term trading and even weekly trading strategies. Daily trading has many risks ... if we reduce risk then we can feel better and have no mental pressure which is very good for every trader and every trader must learn their mistakes and try to avoid those mistakes. I think most traders don't control their emotions and trade and don't follow a good money management system. So every trader must follow a good money management system.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fun along with fixed income. Dear sir, can I turn into a fan that involves someone in foreign exchange. Certain income looks amazing and is very stable. great combination of basic principles and technical processes. and if the forex market is stable, and there is no interest in currency market trading, uslovima.Nestabilnost is such that it is attractive. This is also useful for placing on a part time basis because he knows the pivot point position in the trade.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading gives you the opportunity to earn money if you have a good expereince in trading. But it is impossible for you to earn money every day. One day you face a loss. every trading day you learn new lessons or information about the forex trading business. and yes every time we trade we learn something about forex trends and markets, whether we trade daily or weekly it always helps and increases our knowledge of market trends, today I learned that we only have to trade when the market moves fast

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day I gather a lot of experience from forex trading. yesterday was good for me because I made a lot of money. also got some new experiences such as emotional control, perfect decisions, also I learned about incoming nets but the day before yesterday was not lucky for me. I lost a lot of money. so I'm really depressed. and I have a lot of experience about forex trading. Today I have got a good amount of profit. For this reason I am very happy today. But I also made a small mistake today, so I lost a small amount. My amount is a large amount of my profits, so I'm happy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today, I tried to trade with EUR / USD, and I entered the selling trade. This goes down but I'm not sure if it will continue so I close my trade with only 15 pips of profit. I am still studying and I hope to take more trades. and get more information, you can apply more in practical life. To be able to become an effective speculator with this FX, you must know about Forex trading as a whole, and besides understanding how to control some sort of income management and others.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also new to Forex trading acting. I touch that Forex trading is very interesting to me. I try to learn almost often exchanging Forex trading. I believe that I will be suitable to get that from this Forex trade. and not silver prices that cannot shake the country's finances. I see from all over the world pairing up. where pressure from the Turkish state is experiencing too much debt because of the economic downturn. which caused an impact on European countries as well as English

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 982 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)