+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 982 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make damage and earn a day. I am a trader during the day. Sometimes I really do scalping. When I make a loss, my partner and I learn from the loss and change to be careful. I took advantage of taking income and stopping damage. I can make around $ 2 every day. I have little capital. So my income is lower. After making money, I distance myself from the money and also open one position again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir for me too only forex as no interest ins tock., yes in forex too you need big capital and I am also trying to add more and more to my capital to get good amount of money which can satisfy my needs. anyway its struggle going on as I do not have much funds but have a pamm account and long term good plan so waiting some investor my account and double his account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Junior Member RockStar2 is an unknown quantity at this point RockStar2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Janab aap theek keh rahe hai k jab aap trading kartay hai koi kabhi good hota hai to kabhi bad lekin is mein ghlati humari hi hoti hai q k hume apni trading par confirm nahi hota hai k humari trading profit mein ho gi ya loss mein . Is k liye aap ko daily demo practice ki zaroorat hai.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    today is very good for Boss my trading but its other thing that i learn something new in demo account.
    I am testing my one strategy. the strategy is minimum 20% per month and today i got 27%. its very good for me and my upcoming future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    Maiun abi new hun ur zayda kuch janta be nhi hun lakin main ik khas timetable bnaya owa hein ur usko lay kar he main trading karta hun yeh humujhe bohat zayda eassy rehta hein hum bohat zayad is trah sy kaam be kar sakte hein

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all need to practice more to get good experience and for beginners they need to practice daily and they will gain knowledge and experience quickly, and they have to follow all rules of trading to avoid mistakes in trading and get good and successful strategy.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My daily trading experience is different. Different times I face different situations. Several times when I give trade, this trade is very profitable and sometimes when I give trade the trade is not profitable. and my trading experience from day to day is increasingly diverse. especially in the face of the big players coming in, and the price moves very significantly, it makes me unable to do much, I have not mastered the best way when dealing with such things, because usually when big players come in, I suffer a big loss.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a day trading experience only in the past as a beginner, but now in the present I am a long-term trader / position. I took a long term position and waited for them to reach my position in my trade. I have learned many things about the forex trading market. and it's hard to explain everyday experiences in large form, every day we either lose or we get a good amount, yes but if you see movement throughout the day there is so much to post and post that many will provide various detailed movement pairs for all people, so it's a request please everyone post their experience with their daily detailed trade.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing is that you understand the basics, so you won't spend useless time on a demo account. In the demo we can develop our skills very well if we really understand what we are training. many traders only use demos to play around and don't practice seriously. remember, time is running fast, it's a pity if you spend too long in a demo without getting anything.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm, so why is my brother just sharing your daily strategy with us that must be good, but many traders and beginners cannot trade on a daily frame but there are still good opportunities that we can catch even though we have a mini account so let's help each other to make progress in the forum. and Yesterday I got 10% and of course I was very happy with that. Although my daily target is only 2% to 5% but I can double it because I have confidence and patiently wait for the take profit target. I make a sell order from the highest price and close the order with the take profit tool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 982 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)