+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 982 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member sharma kaji is an unknown quantity at this point sharma kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my daily trading expertise were good so far and I hope it will carry on to end up being good on future also. Typically I encounter loss also however I by no means really truly come to sense introduced lower because of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned navia is an unknown quantity at this point navia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Prior to 1 years ago my trading expertise had been so concerned, painful for myself as a result of i lost a big money however today my daily trade is actually so nice and pleasant because of to earning a big amount of profit through Forex trade place so i am very happy currently....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned navia is an unknown quantity at this point navia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daily I lean many issues through trading business. Day through day I enhance a lot of & a lot of information gathered knowledge and utilize this Trading business. A little little tad knowledge is actually become experienced guy.

Senior Member bejol is an unknown quantity at this point bejol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep in mind my first expertise of open navigation InstaTrader and at this time I accidentally click order buy AUDUSD I simply noticed the value lower my panic to stop this however I accidentally click the actual sell end up being 2 transactions had been operate along with fixed lossnya after that I notice him because he or sthis individual casually smile

Banned monorel is an unknown quantity at this point monorel's Avatar
    Thanks
    my daily trading is actually a good expertise so far..
    I have already recently been recently able to wait and see and utilize the actual discipline to manage my account..
    however I have not already recently been recently able to obtain the foremost since it is nevertheless learning

Junior Member mmazam888 is an unknown quantity at this point mmazam888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my thinking everybody of this world have a daily experience something new, it is bad experience and good experience. Always adopt good experience and ignore bad experience forever.

Banned dedefx is an unknown quantity at this point dedefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    my expertise on forex trading is such as a roller coaster. there is usually ups and downs along with my trading stability.
    as a result of my analysis skills is actually not nevertheless on a beginner's degree so i cannot build consistent profit however.
    i hope i might cause it to be steady.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera is business baray sub say acha or behtreen tajurba ho mujhay sub say zyada hosla afzai deta hai or mujhay is kadar khas bnata hai k me is ko zyada kuch panay k liye seekh kar pr samjh kar paa sako us me kabil ho sako jesay he humara work pay chalnay me kam or zyada chal saknay ki salhiyat howa karti hai.

Banned dedefx is an unknown quantity at this point dedefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehmoodkhan0345 View Post
    Forex is based mainly on the experiences and continuous learning, and almost on a daily basis and therefore must be experience on a daily basis for modern methods of learning a lot and gain experience in order to succeed, God willing,
    individual expertise which those feelings is a lot useful compared to theories on the instructions memorized through a guide discovered on many places, and which expertise trained him many issues, as well as informing all of us all in which the weak points and talents because a trader,

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me daily basis par trading karne wale ko per day kuch new experience ho aisa koi jaruri nahi ho, agar aisa hota to hum traders ke paas achchi knowledge aur experience ho jaati magar hum market se kabhi bhi learn kar sakte hai esiliye humen learn karne ke liye ready rahna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 982 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 672 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)