+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 982 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today MaxCommodity trading isbased on futures trading so there is noneed of exchange and delivery of physical commodities. It also gives you an extra idea of margin payment in which you pay only a fraction of whole payment of the contract. Hence trading in max commodities like mcx Gold, mcx silver becomesviable to improve your portfolio. This is why more and more retail investors are now turning mcx gold and silver as an investment idea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Commodity trading in gold and silver is speculative in nature which means it involves a greater possibility of danger but a substantial profit opportunity as well at the same time. MCX Gold and MCX Silver trading becomes viable when there is a stock economy crisis or downfall in share market. . Experience today, I 'm learning how to use a nail indicator. Because this is not an indicator repaint then I should be able to combine them with candle heiken ashi. if anyone has already experienced in this?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade on gold only because gold is a very good commodity for trade gold gives more profit and more loss quickly therefore currency trading is very slow and boring so if you have power then you can earn from gold.
    and That is the one of the laws of the forex market which it always obeys. We all want to take up a position considering to catch the train early but end up in a loss. Forex market provides us a lots of opportunities the given day. All we need to do is to be patience and sticking to the plan. "plan the trade,trade the plan"

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is the business in which got some kind of experience on daily basis , today i know mos important thing that i use to close my charts after open trades and setting tp of it , and got my trades closed in profits if i i use to sit in front of my charts then it close it after hitting the tp as an professional forex trader i have a lot of experience about the forex. among them i think how a news can totally change the markets trend in a moment. i believe that news can only change affect the total market condition and the trend strongly within a second

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We face lots of ups and downs during our trades. Some trades will go on to make huge profits while some may lead us to huge loss. The trends seem to be different all the time, and hence we make different strategies every time we go for the trade. Some will be great and some may not. and correct we should also determine the daily target, if I may be a target of 5-10% have been satisfied if I do not trade anymore, then just trade again tomorrow. use targets and good management so that we do not over trade and loss.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use my analysis on trends and its pivot point support level etc.I also see news of forex from forex factory beforex i open my position.Then i can make profit from forex easily.I can make huge amount of profit with my daily target of 50 pips and lose 30 pips.I am successful in my position i think. Yes the money management should be applied in all market conditions, probably a lot of traders and PAMM, I have heard many destroyed, perhaps because of greed, all traders greedy, but traders much experience better able to express emotions control, and niegulsig because emotions can be trained with a lot of practice in a real account

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    that is terrible fella, gbp-usd has been going down for as far back as scarcely any days. what's more, the greater part of the dealers will anticipate that it should rise again soon thus assessment of the merchants is a bullish market. also, I anticipate that it should rise as well

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Im working in this market from the last 2 years. in this 2 years i have learn so many things about the forex trading market. daily im using simple strategies and simple indicators for identifying the trend of the forex market and im doing short term trading. In the short term trading im gaining 40 pips daily. Forex is a great opportunity for employment. Many unemployment people can remove their unemployment with in Forex trading. They have got a very good and best job in the world.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    hello dear forex members I hope you will also be fine forex trading is a not easy business forex trading is a tough business and we will face many problems if we have new member so we will increase our experience and experience play a very important role and play a very beautiful doll in forex market and also any other businesses in all over the world.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only target to survive on this market... because I knew that if I can survive on this market then I surely can make some profit with my trading.. this is why everyday I try to trade with caution.. so that I dont have to face any big losses.. for this I use a daily target for both winning and losing.. For me I lost my all last month's bonus. Becouse I trades all my bonus with lucky and without any knowledges about its. From that first thing I learnt that trades with strategies really !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 982 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)