+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 259 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he? is question ke answer se aap apna goal set kar sakte he. To abhi aap apna uttar dena suru kare.
    trader ko apni trade se bohot umeed hota ha lekan her dafa umeed pori nehe hoti, umeeddon pra kerney k leye hum serf aik he kam ker sekte hain orwo hard work jitna kam keryen gein utna he faida hoga humhara right

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have started with $35 and my lot size was the same as you used but now I use lot size of 0.1 and 0.2 If I find a clear trend the lot size is increased to 0.5 also That is really time to harest healthy profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even i had started with 100$ when i began, the first time my lot size was 0.01 and the profit was not more than a dollar , then i increased the lot size to 0.1 and i was well satisfied, still the profit remains on the lot size that is chosen and depending on the lot size i will say 5$ is enough to expect with a strategy offcourse
    Rock On

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    agar main itne invest karta hu to weekly 25$ ki aasha rakh sakta hu.
    ya fir 20$ mil jaye to bhi enough hai mere liye.
    jyada profit kamane main hi loss jata hai yaar.
    $25 per week form $100 is possible but it involves taking more risk. And we know more risk means more gain if we are right and the loss will be heavy if we are wrong. So i would suggest that $1 per day or $5 per week is a very reasonable target with the minimum risk, and with more time to achieve it. And this target is readily achievable if we are consistent in trading and do a disciplined trade
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is depend on your method in trading you can make from 10%-100% in the week There is no real standard for that Regardless of the capital and I see the real profit which you make profit more than loss

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    bhai mera aapko ummed bahut hai, itna ummed mat rako, 100% in month is not the good target, u have to take risk with big lot size and u can lose ur account
    ha sahi baat bola he tumne. chota target is best. weekly 20 sachme risky he. par ha wo agar long trade kare to ye ho sakta he. aur fir confident hona bhi chahiye. waise din me 1$ kafi he 100$ se.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    agar main itne invest karta hu to weekly 25$ ki aasha rakh sakta hu.
    ya fir 20$ mil jaye to bhi enough hai mere liye.
    jyada profit kamane main hi loss jata hai yaar.
    bhai mera aapko ummed bahut hai, itna ummed mat rako, 100% in month is not the good target, u have to take risk with big lot size and u can lose ur account
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, you are a wise trader, samjhdaar traders choty targets per hi concentrate karty hain aue is main hi faida hay. Agar aap ziada volume trade karo go tay aap ka account risk main parr jay ga.
    Chote chote targets bana ke chalna forex me bahut safe rehta hai
    lambe targets ke liye aapko kafi zada strategy banai padti hai jiska asar aapki trading pe aur profit pe pad sakta hai

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Well starting with 100$ i will use 1000 leverage and my goal will be 10$ per day so round about 50$ per week. I think that is not a big target and it can be easily achieved.
    I think it will be 10% daily if you want $10 daily from $100 which is high i think . before so many time i able to reach this target but sometime to reach this target i fall also . anyway i think if there is no achievement in nay particular day of this goal then it will be better to not hurry becaue it may cause loss also.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    nice friends you have increased the margin until it reaches 150% if you can specify them like that I'm sure you'll succeed quickly from forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 259 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)