+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 259 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar may 100 $ invest karta hun tu may har hafta jo hai kafi achi income ka sochon ga kion kay jo hai woh is waja say kay may chata hun kay may aik achi income hasil karaon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    invest se jayda dheyan dena chahiye money management par. agar aapke paas accha strategy aur trading plan nehi ha, agar aap basic and proper money risk capital nehi use karte ho to 10,000$ deposit karna bhi risky ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan 100 dollar jo trader investment karta ha wo trading main daily kafi profit earned kar sakta ha esi waja sa to main trading sa kafi earned kar rha hoon or muja trading karna kafi acha or best lagta ha.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he? is question ke answer se aap apna goal set kar sakte he. To abhi aap apna uttar dena suru kare.
    bahi jan agr mai trading main 100 dollar investment karta hoon to mujaa trading main kam sa kam daily 5 dollar earned karran chaya q k ya kafi ahci or best investment ha esi lyaa mara bhai main trading main itna profit earned kar sakta hoon.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i made 100$ of deposit then there will be some bonus like 30% which means 30$ so i have 130 $ of balance so i can easy expect 5$ profit in a day but when my equity grows slowly and reach 200-300 then i will think about 10$ a day which will be a good turn over by the end of the month

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With investment of $100 will take profit of $40 weekly. This will give $160 in a month and I will have made double of account and more. Then I will withdraw 50% of profit and compound with the other 50% so that I can earn more the next month.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    haan bhai 50$ per week 100$ capital se ek dum thik target hai. mean 10$ daily profit. main ye samjhata hoon ye jayda bada target nahi hai 100$ capital se kyun ki achchi strategy aur experience se ye possible hai bhai. achchi strategy ka hona kafi jaruri hai.
    I think that achieve a rate of $ 10 every day, almost the proportion of us is very difficult to achieve and trader in Forex requires a lot of time to enable us to get to this stage and persistence to achieve these profits is why I think it's impossible for us

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    With $100 investment, I will get $10 per trade and use compounding to increase the money. If it is possible I will make it up to $500 at the end of one month. The money is to small for me to try to trade safely with. I will only trade safely with investments of $500 and above.
    how do sir? very tempting all the way to your trading system, if I can learn with you with this system, if you can please me given the leak, because it is usually with a capital of $ 100 instead of growing into my lot, I could have had less and less in a month sir

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yar ya to ab bande pay depend karta haina i mean ab dekho agar banda experience ha to woh sirf 50$ ko hi double kar sakta ha magar agar banda new ho to is k lia both difficult hoga to even make 10$ profit plus there are huge risk of him loosing all 100$ that he invested.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main agar 100$ invest karta hun. to mera weekly target rahega kamane ka .. 20% min. 50% max. yehi mera target rhaega.
    aur yeh depend karta hain.. ki main kounsa pair. trade kar raha hun.. mera strategy kya hain.. aur uss hafte market kaise tha..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 259 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)